I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
Nephrotic syndrome is a serious kidney disease, leading to nephrotic syndrome, many causes, including infectious diseases and nephrotic syndrome are closely related to many patients with nephrotic syndrome is not the initial onset of nephrotic syndrome, but some infectious diseases , So what infectious diseases can lead to nephrotic syndrome?
Bacteria or viruses are the cause of common infectious diseases, and these diseases are generally cured by the use of antimicrobial or antiviral drugs. But if the treatment of these diseases is not timely or incomplete, the bacteria may be transferred from the original site to the kidneys, causing kidney inflammation, eventually leading to nephrotic syndrome. Common infectious diseases that may cause nephrotic syndrome are respiratory infections, pharyngitis, urinary tract infections, tuberculosis, and the like.
Respiratory tract infection is the most common, due to the main site of the lungs, lungs and blood circulation is extremely rich, bacteria can easily penetrate into the blood through the blood vessels, with the blood circulation to reach the kidney, Urinary tract infection if the inflammation control is poor, there will be retrograde infection, that is, infection from the lower end of the urinary tract to the upper end of the spread, when the spread of kidney tissue, leading to inflammatory changes in kidney disease; tuberculosis for kidney damage is the main cause of renal tuberculosis, Renal autopsy and renal insufficiency and other diseases.
For the infection caused by inflammation of the kidneys, are likely to lead to the occurrence of nephrotic syndrome. Therefore, for infectious diseases should be actively treated, so as to effectively prevent the occurrence of nephrotic syndrome.
The above is the nephrotic syndrome caused by the introduction of infectious diseases, if the patient's physical discomfort symptoms, it is necessary to timely check to the hospital to avoid missing the best treatment time, causing unnecessary losses, if you still have Need to be a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts, our experts will be based on the severity of the patient to give the most professional guidance.
- Nephrotic syndrome is not an independent disease
- Four symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, which is the most serio
- These are the reason for the recurrence of nephrotic syndrom
- Nephrotic syndrome has these complications.
- Methods for preventing nephrotic syndrome in life
- What are the risks of long-term nephrotic syndrome?
- Side effects of hormone intake in nephrotic syndrome
- The diet of patients with nephrotic syndrome with negative p
- What harm does proteinuria have in nephrotic syndrome?
- The reason that child nephrotic syndrome repeats need to pay
- What are the most common causes of childhood nephrotic syndr
- Prevention and nursing of nephrotic syndrome in children
- How to treat nephrotic syndrome during pregnancy?
- Does nephrotic syndrome medication harm to eyesight?
- What are the hazards of hypoproteinemia in nephrotic syndrom
- What are the ways that nephrotic syndrome infect children
- Why is child nephrotic syndrome easy to repeat? How to avoid
- Do you know why patients with nephrotic syndrome have edema?
- Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome with Diet
- What does nephrotic syndrome edema eat to reduce edema?