I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Introduction of Nephrotic Syndrome Hazards
Nephrotic syndrome is a common disease, pided into primary and secondary two, mainly to primary glomerular disease. What are the specific hazards of nephrotic syndrome? The following is a brief nephrotic syndrome introduction.
1, nephrotic syndrome has a certain dangers, the incidence often hyperlipidemia and hypercoagulable state of the blood, it is easy to cause coronary heart disease. It has been reported that the incidence of myocardial infarction in patients with nephrotic syndrome is 8 times higher than that of normal people. Coronary heart disease has become the third factor in the cause of death of nephrotic syndrome (second only to infection and renal failure).
2, nephrotic syndrome is very harmful, generally can lead to acute renal failure. This is because of nephrotic syndrome, renal interstitial edema, protein concentration tube formation blocked tubular and other factors, can induce acute renal failure.
3, nephrotic syndrome in the course of the disease, due to a large number of immunoglobulin loss from the urine, plasma protein decreased, affecting antibody formation. Adrenal cortex hormones and cytotoxic drugs, so that patients with systemic resistance decreased, prone to infection, such as skin infections, primary peritonitis, respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, and even induced sepsis.
4, the patient due to a large number of hyperlipidemia, proteinuria, hypoproteinemia, the body often in the low blood volume and hypercoagulable state; vomiting, diarrhea, the use of antihypertensive drugs and diuretics diuretic, Blood perfusion suddenly reduced, and thus reduce the glomerular filtration rate, leading to acute renal failure.
The above is about the nephrotic syndrome, the details of the relevant introduction, nephrotic syndrome, the harm is great, the patient if the symptoms described above, it is necessary to pay attention, and must be timely to the regular and professional high Of the hospital for accurate diagnosis, if you have knowledge about kidney disease in this area need to understand, you can consult our online experts, our experts will be based on the actual situation of patients given the most professional guidance.
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
- What disease similar with nephrotic syndrome?
- Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
- What are the symptoms of patients with nephrotic syndrome?
- Nephrotic syndrome in which cases easy to relapse?
- What should nephrotic syndrome patients notice in diet ?
- Give nephrotic syndrome patients a good nurse
- What are the nursing points of nephrotic syndrome
- How to prevent nephrotic syndrome recurrence