I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Dietary Considerations for Children with Nephrotic Syndrome
Nephrotic syndrome affects the health of patients, there are many people who are susceptible to the disease, especially children, after suffering from the disease, should pay attention to scientific treatment and diet plan, then what is the diet for nephrotic syndrome patients?
1. Nephrotic syndrome should pay attention to the intake of protein diet: nephrotic syndrome patients often occur negative nitrogen balance, such as intake of high protein diet. There may be a positive nitrogen balance. If there is enough calorie and protein in the diet of patients with nephrotic syndrome, high protein intake in patients with nephrotic syndrome can lead to increased proteinuria and increased glomerular damage. Therefore, the intake of protein should be based on the maintenance of the body to adjust the amount of intake, and to high-quality protein-based, such as fish, meat, milk, eggs and so on.
2. nephrotic syndrome should have a light diet: nephrotic syndrome patients in high-dose hormone therapy or nephrotic syndrome edema, should be given low-salt diet.
3. Diabetic syndrome diet should be limited: Foods that are irritating to the kidneys should be limited, such as pepper, mustard, etc; should take high calorie foods rich in vitamin A and C (sugar-free food); for severe edema, and oliguria nephrotic syndrome patients, should appropriately limit the intake of water.
The above is introduction of dietary considerations for children with nephrotic syndrome, if you need to have a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts.
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?