I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
Actually ,kidney disease is not a genetic disease except the specific types .Nephrotic syndrome refers to a clinic syndrome caused by all kinds of reasons ,such as a large amount of proteinuria PRO、low albumin disease 、obvious edema and hyperlipemia .Nephrotic syndrome can be caused by all kinds of glomerular diseases ,which can divide into primary and secondary ,it is not a genetic disease .But in order to make the illness recovered ,advise patients to strengthen prevention and health care .
So ,is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
Nephrotic syndrome is a serious kidney disease ,commonly it cannot be infected ,except some specific types ,such as polycystic kidney .
Nephrotic syndrome is a clinical syndrome ,which can cause a large amount of proteinuria 、hypoproteinemia 、obvious edema and hyperlipidemia . The main lesion of glomerular pediatric nephrotic syndrome is glomerular basement membrane permeabillity increased ,the clinical symptoms including a large amount of proteinuria 、hypoproteinemia 、hypercholesteremia 、the whole body obvious pitting edema and abnormal renal function .Not belong to genetic disease .
So patients should have an active treatment ,when there is something wrong ,patients should go to see a doctor in time in case aggravate the illness .
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- What will get uremia?
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- The key to diabetic nephropathy is control!