I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What disease similar with nephrotic syndrome?
Because of nephrotic syndrome in this disease is not common in our daily life, so everyone in this disease is not particularly understand, and the symptoms of this disease is not unique, the cause of this disease to identify many of the mistakes in patients with nephrotic syndrome, then what are the diseases similar! Let's get to know.
1. Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis
It is common in adolescents and has typical skin purpura. It is usually symmetrical in the distal extremities, more than 1~4 days after the rash, and hematuria and / or proteinuria.
2. systemic lupus erythematosus nephritis
It can be seen in middle-aged women and adolescents, and multiple autoantibodies and multisystem damage can be diagnosed by immunological examination.
3. hepatitis B virus associated glomerulonephritis
More common in children and adolescents, the main clinical manifestations of proteinuria or renal synthesis, the common pathological type is membranous nephropathy. Diagnostic criteria: (1) serum hepatitis B virus antigen is positive; secondly, suffering from glomerulonephritis and excluding secondary glomerulonephritis.
4. diabetic nephropathy
Good hair in middle-aged and elderly, common in the course of diabetes over 10 years. Early detection of urinary albumin excretion increased, and later developed into a large amount of proteinuria, renal consolidation.
5. renal amyloidosis
In elderly people, renal amyloidosis is part of the systemic multiple organ involvement. Mainly involving the heart, primary amyloidosis kidney and digestive tract (including the tongue), skin and nerve; secondary amyloidosis often secondary to chronic suppurative infection, tuberculosis, cancer and other diseases, mainly involving kidney, liver and spleen. When kidney is involved, the volume is increased, usually NS. Renal amyloidosis is often diagnosed with renal biopsy.
6. myeloma nephropathy
Good hair in the elderly, male, patients may have characteristics of multiple myeloma clinical manifestations, such as pain, serum monoclonal immunoglobulin increased, bone marrow showed abnormal proliferation of plasma cells (more than 15% nucleated cells), and accompanied by a qualitative change. NS occurs when multiple myeloma is involved in the glomerulus. The characteristic features of these myeloma are favorable for differential diagnosis.
The above is about the introduction of what disease similar with nephrotic syndrome, if you have a kidney disease knowledge requires a detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will reply as soon as possible.
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
- Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
- Nine common misconceptions about kidney disease
- What are the symptoms of patients with nephrotic syndrome?
- Nephrotic syndrome in which cases easy to relapse?
- What should nephrotic syndrome patients notice in diet ?
- Give nephrotic syndrome patients a good nurse
- What are the nursing points of nephrotic syndrome