I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should be attention when Nephrotic syndrome patients use diuretic medicine eliminate swelling?
Kidney is the most important detoxification organ in the human body, and many excreta pass through here. After kidney lesions, toxic substances accumulate and lead to kidney disease. Clinically, high degree of edema often occurs in patients with renal syndrome, and diuretic agents are often used to eliminate edema. But diuretic drugs in the treatment of a lot of attention, if these items are not done well, not only can not eliminate edema, but also aggravate the disease, the patient's condition is very unfavorable.
Diuresis can eliminate edema, but diuresis is not as simple as everyone imagines. Diuretic should first determine a reasonable program, such as the judgment of patients with hemolysis, etc., there is a scientific program in order to make diuretic drugs play its due role.
First, we should choose reasonable medicine now commonly used oral diuretic, hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene drugs, but the effects of these drugs is poor, diuretic effect is very weak, and the intestinal mucosal edema will affect drug absorption. Therefore, nephrotic syndrome must choose good diuretic drugs, such as furosemide, bumetanide and torasemide drug. We can start with a small dose, the effect is not good, can be appropriately increased, but should pay attention to its side effects. The daily dose of furosemide by 80~120mg; drug bumetanide 1mg; furosemide with 40mg.
Two, the patients with renal consolidation should be given appropriate infusion of colloid solution, so that the effect of diuretics is better. Two kinds of colloid are commonly used in medicine, one is human plasma products, such as albumin and so on (because human blood preparation is not easy to obtain, and can not completely avoid allergies, so now less). The other is plasma substitutes, such as dextran and hydroxyethyl starch, which are commonly used in medicine today.
Three, when the above drugs have no effect, patients with renal synthesis can also be treated with blood purification technology, so that temporary ultrafiltration, dehydration, swelling. The most commonly used technique in medicine is continuous renal replacement therapy, which can temporarily reduce swelling, but after a period of time, edema will recur.
See the introduction of the above, you should now understand it, in fact, is just one of the symptoms of edema in nephrotic syndrome, in addition there will be a large amount of proteinuria and other symptoms, if symptomatic treatment of single cycle, not only slow, the drug will damage the kidneys, so, after suffering from kidney disease, should go to the hospital diagnosis clearly, then symptomatic treatment. If you still need to know more about kidney disease, we can consult our online experts, and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
- What disease similar with nephrotic syndrome?
- Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
- Nine common misconceptions about kidney disease
- What are the symptoms of patients with nephrotic syndrome?
- Nephrotic syndrome in which cases easy to relapse?
- What should nephrotic syndrome patients notice in diet ?
- Give nephrotic syndrome patients a good nurse