I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Nephrotic syndrome in which cases easy to relapse?
It is often easy to relapse during the treatment of nephrotic syndrome, and the patient is very annoyed. So nephrotic syndrome in which cases easy to relapse?
Our clinical experience shows that patients are very easy to relapse in the following situations:
1, treatment is not formal. General nephrotic syndrome needs to be treated with hormones and immunosuppressive agents (such as CTX, CsA, FK506, MMF, leflunomide, Tripterygium wilfordii, etc.). These methods require a certain course of treatment to achieve remission. After complete remission, but also need some time to consolidate the effect, and then slowly withdrawal. Although the specific use of methods vary from person to person, but basically follow this principle, the general course of treatment of drugs generally not less than 1 year or more, some patients even need many years of low-dose maintenance treatment. Withdrawal or reduction too fast, it is very easy to cause a relapse. It is the most common cause of relapse that it is the most common clinical practice to change drugs at will, such as stopping hormone, and changing to Chinese medicine.
2, merger infection. In the course of using immunosuppressant, the patient is prone to infection. In case of infection, the patient can easily relapse. We use immunosuppressive agents in the process, the patient's immune function should be closely monitored, take a variety of means to actively prevent infection. Patients should avoid cold and malnutrition.
3, tired. It is also a common cause of recurrence. Patients with immunosuppressive agents should maintain a comfortable mood, rest during pregnancy. Can not stay up late. Although some people do not have a job, spending a lot of time playing cards every day can cause overwork.
4, hormone reduction. In the process of hormone reduction (especially when reduced to less than half of the amount), it is easy to relapse. Attention should be paid to the combination of other immunosuppressive agents.
5, the pathological type. Many pathological types (such as membranous nephropathy, membranoproliferative nephritis, focal focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, minimal change, etc.) are prone to relapse, with particular attention.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- Nephrotic syndrome is not an independent disease
- Four symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, which is the most serio
- These are the reason for the recurrence of nephrotic syndrom
- Nephrotic syndrome has these complications.
- Methods for preventing nephrotic syndrome in life
- What are the risks of long-term nephrotic syndrome?
- Four groups of people who cause uremia!
- Side effects of hormone intake in nephrotic syndrome
- The diet of patients with nephrotic syndrome with negative p
- What harm does proteinuria have in nephrotic syndrome?
- The reason that child nephrotic syndrome repeats need to pay
- What are the most common causes of childhood nephrotic syndr
- Prevention and nursing of nephrotic syndrome in children
- How to treat nephrotic syndrome during pregnancy?
- Does nephrotic syndrome medication harm to eyesight?
- What are the hazards of hypoproteinemia in nephrotic syndrom
- What are the ways that nephrotic syndrome infect children
- Why is child nephrotic syndrome easy to repeat? How to avoid
- Do you know why patients with nephrotic syndrome have edema?
- Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome with Diet