I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Daily nurse of nephrotic syndrome
1、Get up in time and be careful of sunshine
It ios very hot in summer and the sunniness time is long. Patients should comply the regulation of the weather and get the right habits. It is better to arrange half an hour time to have a rest around 1pm. That can not only ensure physical power but also be useful of getting well soon. Some bad radical in the sunshine, like X-Ray is easy to damage the body to result in scytitis.
2、Be on a good diet and do not eat cold food
There are various of fruits and vegetables in summer and they are very attractive. But the patients should comply with diet principle firmly to avoid aggravating the burden od kidney.
3、Pay attention to skin care
Keep the skin clean and dry and prevent it from being bruised and pressed. The patients' bedding should be comfortable and soft.
4、Be careful of the use of medicine.
Patients with severe edema should avoid being injure in body. Because severe edema can make the medicine stay in body for a long time and may have a bad result.
5、Care about room environment and sleep hygiene
In summer, the patients' room should be clean、roomy、bright and ventilate. It is very important to keep a certain warm. The air conditioning temperature should not be too low and lower 5℃ to 6℃ is suitable, or it will cause cold.
6、Keep in good mood
A bad mood is always an important reason of fluctuation of blood pressure. Since the treat course is long, the patients must have the confidence of controlling the disease and mediate mood in a skillful way, like calligraphy、reading、chess and so on.
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- Classification of causes of nephrotic syndrome
- What causes nephrotic syndrome
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- What are the harm with nephrotic syndrome?
- What disease similar with nephrotic syndrome?
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Uremic patients with physical manifestations of the surface
- Why edema become the typical symptom of nephrotic syndrome ?
- Nurse work after renal transplant
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- What are the symptoms of patients with nephrotic syndrome?
- Nephrotic syndrome in which cases easy to relapse?