I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diet principle of polycystic kidney
We all know that polycystic kidney is a genetic renal disease and it is difficult to be cured,so diet become so important for those who have get this disease. Now we will introduce diet principles of it.
Polycystic kidney become more and more common seen in our daily life and it begin to influence patients lives.
1. Control fat intake. Decline fat intake is to control the supply of calories. Generally speaking,the standard is it can maintain the ideal weight. For polycystic kidney patients have the symptom of lipid metabolism disorders,large amount of protein should be controlled.
2. Proper protein. Protein is a type of necessary nutrient. If take too much protein,renal burden will be heavy and this will hurt patients’kidneys more;if too little,it may hinder nutrient supply.
3. Enough vitamin. Especially vitamin B. It can not only adjust metabolism of our body but also ensure nutrient supply.
4. Low salt. Avoid salt food and control the salt intake.
5. Drink large amount of water. Water intake everyday should be more than 2500ml. This is helpful for discharging rubbish.
6. Have light food. Avoid spicy food,like pepper、green onion and garlic.
These are the introduction about polycystic kidney. I think you may learn more knowledges about it. We really hope these can help you and if you still have something need to know,talk to our experts online.
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What will get uremia?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life