I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diet principle of polycystic kidney
We all know that polycystic kidney is a genetic renal disease and it is difficult to be cured,so diet become so important for those who have get this disease. Now we will introduce diet principles of it.
Polycystic kidney become more and more common seen in our daily life and it begin to influence patients lives.
1. Control fat intake. Decline fat intake is to control the supply of calories. Generally speaking,the standard is it can maintain the ideal weight. For polycystic kidney patients have the symptom of lipid metabolism disorders,large amount of protein should be controlled.
2. Proper protein. Protein is a type of necessary nutrient. If take too much protein,renal burden will be heavy and this will hurt patients’kidneys more;if too little,it may hinder nutrient supply.
3. Enough vitamin. Especially vitamin B. It can not only adjust metabolism of our body but also ensure nutrient supply.
4. Low salt. Avoid salt food and control the salt intake.
5. Drink large amount of water. Water intake everyday should be more than 2500ml. This is helpful for discharging rubbish.
6. Have light food. Avoid spicy food,like pepper、green onion and garlic.
These are the introduction about polycystic kidney. I think you may learn more knowledges about it. We really hope these can help you and if you still have something need to know,talk to our experts online.
- Is there high genetic risk for polycystic kidney disease?
- What kind of kidney disease is polycystic kidney disease, do
- What are the symptoms of polycystic kidney disease?
- To prevent polycystic kidney disease, you must ＂reject＂ thes
- You certainly did not know the polycystic kidney was so dang
- Do you know about infant polycystic kidney heredity?
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic ki
- Polycystic kidney can prevent inheritance to future generati
- How to prevent uremia in patients with polycystic kidney
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- What are the early signs of polycystic kidney disease?
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- The harm of polycystic kidney should not be underestimated
- What is the probability of polycystic kidney inheritance?
- Why polycystic kidney is hereditary disease?
- What should be done to prevent the disease of polycystic kid
- Will polycystic kidney develop into uremia?
- How to determine the clinical symptoms of polycystic kidney
- What are the clinical manifestations of the polycystic kidne
- Specific introduction of the medium-term polycystic kidney e