I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Interventional Therapy for Polycystic Kidney Disease
ADPKD is a kind of common hereditary kidney disease. It’s more common in adults. The prevalence rate is about 1-2 per thousand. ADPKD is also a systemic disease, and it can lead to heart valve disease. It may even cause cerebral aneurysms, liver, pancreas, spleen and other organ cyst.
Conventional treatment of polycystic kidney disease will cause great traumas and it is recurrent. We use ultrasound guided interventional treatment to treat polycystic kidney disease which has replaced traditional surgical treatment completely. This new treatment has offered PKD patients a better choice to cure their disease.
Ultrasound guided interventional therapy is started under the guidance of ultrasonic positioning probe and the machine is fixed by Ultrasonic puncture plane. After Regular disinfection and local anesthesia, Insert the needle quickly when it reaches the wall of capsule, and ask the patient to hold his breath. After the tip reaches the center of cyst, withdraw the needle and the use a cylinder to exhaust cyst fluid.
Make sure the puncture needle s at the cavity, and then inject 1/4 alcohol to replace cystic fluid to destroy the capsule wall. Pull out the needle with a small amount of 2% lidocaine. Stay 10 minutes to check whether the wrapped puncture point is bleeding or not. Without exception, the patient can be moved to ward.
Ultrasound guided interventional treatment has completely replaced the traditional surgical treatment. It causes fewer traumas, less pain and costs you less. It can achieve the same effect as surgical laparotomy in minimally invasive surgery, and it is more safe and effective for some special sites which are not suitable for a surgery.
If you are still plagued by polycystic kidney disease, we hope our new treatment can do help to your health condition. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you within 24 hours.
- What is ADPKD results from ?
- What does ＂polycystic kidney＂ mean?
- how is the ARPKD diagnosed?
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prevention of progression
- The introduction of Polycystic kidney disease (PKD)
- Successful case to treat PKD
- Evaluation and diagnosis
- The Detailed explanation of ADPKD and ARPKD
- Treatment of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- History about ADPKD and ARPKD
- The common manifestations of ADPKD
- The Complications Caused by Polycystic Kidney
- What are the Treatments for PKD
- What other investigational agents in ADPKD include?
- Can A PKD Mother Be Pregnant With A Healthy Child?
- What is the Diet for PKD