I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to nurse well the polycystic nephropathy patients after operation?
When the cysts increase slowly can control it by drugs .Once the cysts cannot control and continue to enlarge should consider taking surgery in case threaten patient’s health .So patients should how to take good care of themselves after surgery ?
1.Closely observe patient’s respiratory rate 、depth 、rhythm ,notice the incision and puncture hole dressing ooze blood and abdomen ,can direct the patients have a deep breath ,effective cough, promote the sputum ejectment and give the patients low-flow oxygen uptake .
2.Patients should lie on the back ,the head amesiality ,immediately absorb oxygen and keep the respiratory tract clear.After the illness stable can change into half-lie location in order to contribute to the retroperitoneal drainage ,after 24 hours patients can get up and can eat semi-liquid diets ,after two days can change into normal diet .
3.After operation ,patients should carefully observe the peritoneal drainage tube ,avoid folding 、pressing ,thus blocking the drainage tube ;closely observe the color 、character and the quantity change of the drainage liquid ,when the drainage liquid have a large quantity and the blood pressure lower refers to internal haemorrhage ,should immediately deal with it .
4.More cysts 、polycystic nephropathy or the cyst bulge not obvious ,the patients with thicker capsule wall will easily occur leakage of urine after operation ,should give enough drainage in order to prevent leakage of urine ,keep the drainage tube clear in case blocking let the urine exosmosis to enterocoelia and occur infection .After the drainage of fluid decreases obviously can remove the drainage tube.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys