I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Polycystic kidney disease
Hematuria has many reasons, but mainly caused by the urinary system diseases, such as kidney tuberculosis, nephritis, urinary tract infection, urinary tract stones, urinary tract tumors. There are nearly 50% of patients with polycystic kidney disease have hematuria, urine was pink, bright red or brown, it can be microscopic hematuria. Hematuria is common in the high blood pressure and swelling kidney, the reason may be rupture of small blood vessels around the cyst. Urinary tract infection and kidney stones can also cause hematuria. Hematuria can last on or few days, this time should take bed rest and increase the liquid intake. If the blood directly enter into the cyst does not produce hematuria but pain. Recurrent episodes of hematuria are associated with impairment of renal function, therefore, it is necessary to avoid active bleeding.
The cause of hematuria is common in three major diseases: systemic disease, urinary tract adjacent organ disease, kidney and urinary tract disease. Generally can be pided into glomerular and non-glomerular hematuria.
Glomerular hematuria: hematuria can be seen in whether acute nephritis, chronic nephritis, IgA nephropathy, nephrotic syndrome, purpura nephritis, lupus nephritis, thin basement membrane nephropathy, hereditary nephritis, etc. In clinic can be differentiated according to medical history, symptoms, signs and laboratory tests. TBMN, hereditary nephritis is inherited kidney disease, often with family history. Thin basement membrane nephropathy often continued microscopic hematuria or with mild proteinuria but renal function can be long-term normal renal pathology is diffuse glomerular basement membrane changes, it is different from hereditary nephritis is without eye and ear damage and progressive kidney function damage.
Non-glomerular hematuria, such as systemic severe infection (sepsis, epidemic hemorrhagic fever, etc.), urinary tract infections, urinary tract stones, renal tuberculosis, polycystic kidney disease, urinary tract tumors and so on. ① urinary tract infection caused by hematuria is generally microscopic hematuria only bladder triangle inflammation. ② late renal tuberculosis are involved in the entire urinary system are generally microscopic or naked eye hematuria, typical cases, long course of bladder irritation symptoms more common than the general bacterial infection is often found outside the kidney tuberculosis lesions, the general antibiotic treatment is invalid, B Ultrasound ctivp pyelographic has a great help, typical imaging findings for the side of the kidney tuberculosis contralateral hydronephrosis, urine can be found in acid-fast bacteria can be diagnosed, it is worth noting that the long-term treatment of abscess should be thought of the possibility of kidney tuberculosis, should be further confirmed by bacteriological examination. ③stones: urinary system susceptible to stone disease, when the stone is active, scratch the mucosa, microscopic or microscopic hematuria, accompanied by colic is its characteristics, Colic begins in the renal region, radiating along the side to the bladder and inside the thigh. the location of stones can be found by imaging examination, size, shape, obstruction site ④ tumor: is a common cause of naked eye or microscopic hematuria, renal cancer painless hematuria is its characteristics, high incidence of males, bladder cancer easily misdiagnosed as cystitis , for the course of prolonged unhealed, bladder irritation symptoms of the elderly, bladder cancer should be the possibility of B-ultrasound cystoscopy can be diagnosed as soon as possible to take appropriate treatment. If you have any questions, please contact our online physician.
- Is there high genetic risk for polycystic kidney disease?
- What kind of kidney disease is polycystic kidney disease, do
- What are the symptoms of polycystic kidney disease?
- To prevent polycystic kidney disease, you must ＂reject＂ thes
- You certainly did not know the polycystic kidney was so dang
- Do you know about infant polycystic kidney heredity?
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic ki
- Polycystic kidney can prevent inheritance to future generati
- How to prevent uremia in patients with polycystic kidney
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- What are the early signs of polycystic kidney disease?
- Why does high blood pressure hurt kidney?
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- The harm of polycystic kidney should not be underestimated
- What is the probability of polycystic kidney inheritance?
- Why polycystic kidney is hereditary disease?
- What should be done to prevent the disease of polycystic kid
- A cold may destroy your kidneys
- Will polycystic kidney develop into uremia?
- How to determine the clinical symptoms of polycystic kidney