I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the harm of high creatinine?
Is high creatinine need to treatment ?What kinds of aspects that can harm high creatinine ?Creatinine high stands for kidney get damaged ,kidney problems are difficult to treat ,which is serious threat to people’s life and health ,so patients should pay more attention .There are some aspects that can harm high creatinine :
1.Cardiovascular system : Patients can occur heart failure 、myocardial damage and cardiac arrhythmia and other symptoms .
2.Digestive system:patients will occur nausea、vomiting 、anorexia and diarrhea with the deterioration of the illness .
3.Respiratory system: When patients suffer form acidosis ,will occur breathe deep and long and accompany with ammonia smell ,for serious patients even occur pulmonary edema and lung calcification and so on .
4.Nervous system :Patients will occur headache 、weak and forgetfulness in the early stage ,with the deterioration of the illness patients can occur dysphoria and tic and other symptoms ,if cannot immediate control patients may occur drowsiness and insensible symptoms .
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?