I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the harm of high creatinine?
Is high creatinine need to treatment ?What kinds of aspects that can harm high creatinine ?Creatinine high stands for kidney get damaged ,kidney problems are difficult to treat ,which is serious threat to people’s life and health ,so patients should pay more attention .There are some aspects that can harm high creatinine :
1.Cardiovascular system : Patients can occur heart failure 、myocardial damage and cardiac arrhythmia and other symptoms .
2.Digestive system:patients will occur nausea、vomiting 、anorexia and diarrhea with the deterioration of the illness .
3.Respiratory system: When patients suffer form acidosis ,will occur breathe deep and long and accompany with ammonia smell ,for serious patients even occur pulmonary edema and lung calcification and so on .
4.Nervous system :Patients will occur headache 、weak and forgetfulness in the early stage ,with the deterioration of the illness patients can occur dysphoria and tic and other symptoms ,if cannot immediate control patients may occur drowsiness and insensible symptoms .
- Is there high genetic risk for polycystic kidney disease?
- What kind of kidney disease is polycystic kidney disease, do
- What are the symptoms of polycystic kidney disease?
- To prevent polycystic kidney disease, you must ＂reject＂ thes
- You certainly did not know the polycystic kidney was so dang
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic ki
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- What are the methods used to treat complications of polycyst
- What are the early signs of polycystic kidney disease?
- Do you know the common sense of nephropathy?
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- The harm of polycystic kidney should not be underestimated
- What kind of mentality should be maintained after suffering
- What is the probability of polycystic kidney inheritance?
- The causes of high or low creatinine in patients with renal
- What should pay attention to in the course of treatment of p
- What are the problems in the imaging examination of the pati
- What should be done to prevent the disease of polycystic kid
- How to determine the clinical symptoms of polycystic kidney
- What are the common causes of hematuria in children?