I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent the polycystic kidney into renal failure
Maybe you have a good understanding of polycystic kidney disease, but you may not know that polycystic kidney disease will turn into renal failure in some cases. Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disease, it is difficult to find, find the time is generally late in the polycystic kidney has worsened, if not to if treatment would change into renal failure, then, how to prevent the polycystic kidney into renal failure?
First of all, it is necessary to prevent the disease in time because of the complications caused by polycystic kidney disease. Complications of polycystic kidney include cyst rupture, urinary tract infection, hypertension and so on. These complications can lead to increased kidney damage, so active treatment should be taken, but in the course of drug treatment, attention should be paid to the drug which is not toxic to the kidneys.
Secondly, early detection of the disease. Because a lot of polycystic kidney to middle age before onset, so many patients are polycystic kidney onset for a long time some have led to a lot of complications was found, it is very serious, the condition is not well controlled. So, if the family has a history of polycystic kidney disease, it is better to do regular examinations.
Finally, home care and aftercare. Polycystic kidney disease patients should always maintain a good mood, should not excessive fatigue, and actively cooperate with the doctor's treatment. In the diet should be light and fresh, nutritious, fresh fruit, proper control of protein intake, eat less cold fatness or spicy food, quit alcohol, maintain defecate unobstructed. When hypertension swelling is obvious, should limit the sodium salt ingestion. May participate in some recreational activities appropriately, but should prevent the waist, the abdomen extrusion collision, in order to avoid the cyst rupture hemorrhage. The patient needs bed rest.
The above is a brief introduction to the disease, I believe you all have a certain understanding of it! If you have any questions you want to know, you can browse our other pages, or you can give us a message.
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- The treatment of polycystic kidney cyst
- What is ADPKD results from ?
- The characteristics of polycystic kidney patients
- How long will polycystic kidney live ?
- Treatment of polycystic kidney from which aspects
- Symptomatic treatment
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- What are the early symptoms of polycystic kidney disease
- What does ＂polycystic kidney＂ mean?
- What does polycystic kidney disease cause?
- Why polycystic kidney disease patients with back pain?
- What are the diet notes of polycystic kidney?
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic kidney?
- How to prevent polycystic kidney in diet ?
- Polycystic kidney ＂clothing＂ ＂food＂ requirements which
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- Kidney cyst or polycystic kidney patients,stop drinking