I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What diet should congenital polycystic kidney pay attention?
Although polycystic kidney patients may have resulted in a large number of protein in the urine protein leakage phenomenon, but for the diet requires a low protein diet, because of the high protein will increase the burden on the kidney, polycystic kidney patients per kilogram of body weight per day into 0.6 grams of protein per day, and more into the liquid (in 3000 ml), but if the amount of urine every day is less than 1000 ml or edema, heart failure, should be strictly less water, and eat less salt, less potassium containing foods such as orange, orange, all kinds of fruits such as low phosphorus diet. Don't eat crab, do not eat foods containing vegetable protein such as peanuts, beans, beans, nuts, Soybean Milk etc. can not eat more calories, such as eating apples, sweet potato, yam and so on, to about 30kcal per kilogram of body weight daily calories.
Fermented food: the fermented food here is not what we usually call loose and porous steamed bread, bread, fried dough sticks and so on, but fermented food, such as tofu and stinky eggs. Avoid the use of this kind, will be beneficial to the growth rate of the cyst.
Visceral food: animal offal can not be cooked to eat as polycystic kidney patients, especially animal liver, liver is the detoxification of animal plant, animal at slaughter process many toxins left in the liver and kidney, especially the liver, liver function is detoxification, many animal metabolic toxins are left in the gut if the patient, taking these substances invisible to increase the burden on the kidneys, aggravating illness.
Coffee and chocolate are strictly prohibited
Vegetables and fruits: eat more vitamin high, iron rich fruits and vegetables; eat more soluble fossils of vegetables, food, such as black fungus; eat more diuretic food; eat more alkaline food, help to treat.
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- The treatment of polycystic kidney cyst
- What is ADPKD results from ?
- The characteristics of polycystic kidney patients
- How long will polycystic kidney live ?
- Treatment of polycystic kidney from which aspects
- Symptomatic treatment
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- What are the early symptoms of polycystic kidney disease
- What does ＂polycystic kidney＂ mean?
- What does polycystic kidney disease cause?
- Why polycystic kidney disease patients with back pain?
- What are the diet notes of polycystic kidney?
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic kidney?
- How to prevent polycystic kidney in diet ?
- Polycystic kidney ＂clothing＂ ＂food＂ requirements which
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- Kidney cyst or polycystic kidney patients,stop drinking