I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How do polycystic kidney disease in patients with hematuria?
Most of the reasons for polycystic kidney disease is due to genetic factors, Of course, polycystic kidney, in addition to genetic problems, the most troublesome is the repeated problems of hematuria, so the general discovery of polycystic kidney disease we have to control in time, do not let it continue deterioration. Here we come together to find out about it!
Polycystic renal hematuria is a common complication of patients with polycystic kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease cyst less or early bleeding less, but most of the cysts of patients with cysts are constantly growing up, the ultimate will lead to rupture of bleeding, mainly due to cyst enlargement, high pressure, leading to rupture of cystic wall and bleeding. The amount of bleeding varies, and more than 60% of patients with polycystic kidney disease have had one bleeding in their lives.
Patients can be asymptomatic or only abdominal pain, when the bleeding of the renal capsule and urethra is not connected, will have a strong pain. Hypertension and kidney volume increase is a high risk factor for renal capsule hemorrhage, infection,stress reaction is easy to induce a large area hemorrhage. Congestive renal rupture induced super large amounts of blood into the peritoneal after application of CT and MRI for diagnosis.
The treatment of polycystic kidney disease including bed rest and analgesic symptomatic treatment, the majority of bleeding in 48 hours to 1 week can be self-stagnation. Bleeding more than 1 week or the first occurrence of patients over the age of 50, should pay attention to exclude the possibility of tumor.A large number of bleeding, can be given to increase the number of dialysis, severe control of the amount of anticoagulant, try to use half-life of small molecular heparin. The occurrence of bleeding to remind the deterioration of renal function, the prognosis is less than the poor bleeding.
Polycystic kidney disease is a common congenital hereditary disease, clinical polycystic kidney disease has a family history, usually polycystic kidney disease in men with excess women, and the vast majority of polycystic kidney disease for dominant hereditary disease, onset after middle age (after 30 years). If you have any questions you want to know, please give us a message.
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- The treatment of polycystic kidney cyst
- What is ADPKD results from ?
- The characteristics of polycystic kidney patients
- How long will polycystic kidney live ?
- Treatment of polycystic kidney from which aspects
- Symptomatic treatment
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- What are the early symptoms of polycystic kidney disease
- What does ＂polycystic kidney＂ mean?
- What does polycystic kidney disease cause?
- Why polycystic kidney disease patients with back pain?
- What are the diet notes of polycystic kidney?
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic kidney?
- How to prevent polycystic kidney in diet ?
- Polycystic kidney ＂clothing＂ ＂food＂ requirements which
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- Kidney cyst or polycystic kidney patients,stop drinking