I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are polycystic kidney disease complications?
Polycystic kidney disease is a congenital kidney disease, the emergence of such diseases to patients with the harm and impact is very large, for the kidney damage is very large, there is a great difficulty in treatment, so that The disease is also very easy to lead to the emergence of some complications, so patients should be early to find early treatment. Here we learn about polycystic kidney complications together.
1, urine abnormalities:
Mainly for proteinuria or hematuria, is one of the earlier symptoms of the performance. The most appear for the proteinuria, and glomerular barrier function has a relationship, hematuria is polycystic kidney disease patients found themselves suffering from polycystic kidney examination of the main factors.
2, abdominal mass:
When the kidneys increase to a certain extent, you can in the unilateral or bilateral upper abdomen touch the size of the lumps, and will move with the breathing, combined with tenderness associated with infection. Abdominal mass can be touched on both sides of the polycystic kidney disease is about 50% -80%, unilateral about 15% -30%.
Most patients with polycystic kidney disease will undergo an anemia process with light weight, and often accompanied by nocturia. This symptom is generally associated with decreased secretion of erythropoietin and renal function in the kidney.
4, high blood pressure:
Hypertension is one of the more frequent symptoms of polycystic kidney disease, accounting for about 50% -60%. Generally occurs before the decline in renal function, and with headache, dizziness, and renin-angiotensin system hyperthyroidism close relationship.
polycystic kidney disease complications
5, waist, abdominal local pain or discomfort:
Under normal circumstances in the early polycystic kidney disease will be found when there is such a symptom, mainly for the back of the back pressure, and sometimes severe pain. Can be expressed as intermittent or persistent attack, and sometimes can be expressed as abdominal pain, pain to the upper abdomen, groin, back, chest radiation, pain can be due to running, sedentary, activities and exacerbated, the patient was forced to bed, the mechanism of pain can Due to increased renal enlargement, increased renal capsule capsule tension lead to compression of the adjacent organs caused by traction suspended tissue.
6, urinary symptoms:
Such as no urine, frequent urination, urgency, dysuria, hematuria, nocturia and more urine.
The above is about polycystic kidney disease complications, hoping to bring you help. Polycystic kidney disease in the treatment process must pay attention, especially diet, improper diet, may cause complications. If there are questions about polycystic kidney disease, you can leave a message below, we will be the best efforts to help you.
- What are the early symptoms of polycystic kidney disease
- What does polycystic kidney disease cause?
- Why polycystic kidney disease patients with back pain?
- To introduce the difference between polycystic kidney disease and renal cyst disease
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- How to treat polycystic kidney disease complications？
- Polycystic kidney disease cause death
- Interventional Therapy for Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Methods for the prevention of polycystic kidney disease
- What are the causes of polycystic kidney disease?
- What kind of mentality should patients maintain after suffering from polycystic kidney disease?
- Polycystic kidney disease patients can not eat what food?
- What are the signs of polycystic kidney disease?
- How to care for polycystic kidney disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- The symptoms of polycystic kidney disease in the clinical mainly following
- Polycystic kidney disease is equal to suicide
- How to classify polycystic kidney disease?
- How to prevent polycystic kidney disease into renal failure?
- Considerations for adult polycystic kidney disease