I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The causes of high or low creatinine in patients with renal disease
Patients with kidney disease will experience fluctuations in creatinine during clinical examinations with a serum creatinine above normal and urinary creatinine below normal.
This is because the kidney after various causes of invasion, first damaged inherent cells of the kidney phenotypic transformation, the formation of pathological changes, stimulate the transformation of fibroblasts into myofibroblasts in the kidney. At the same time, it invades and excites the inherent normal renal tissue, and the same pathological changes occur, thus forming the kidney spreading process from point to surface, from local to whole, and expand the excitation type. Thus entering the stage of organ damage (that is, renal function injury period), this time due to continued kidney damage, the excretion of waste function has decreased, resulting in accumulation of creatinine and other toxins in the body, resulting in blood creatinine, elevated urea nitrogen, decreased urinary creatinine, renal filtration rate decreased. While patients will have high blood pressure, high edema and other body symptoms.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- The treatment of polycystic kidney cyst
- What is ADPKD results from ?
- The characteristics of polycystic kidney patients
- How long will polycystic kidney live ?
- Treatment of polycystic kidney from which aspects
- Symptomatic treatment
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- What are the early symptoms of polycystic kidney disease
- What does ＂polycystic kidney＂ mean?
- What does polycystic kidney disease cause?
- Why polycystic kidney disease patients with back pain?
- What are the diet notes of polycystic kidney?
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic kidney?
- How to prevent polycystic kidney in diet ?
- Polycystic kidney ＂clothing＂ ＂food＂ requirements which
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- Kidney cyst or polycystic kidney patients,stop drinking