I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
To prevent polycystic kidney disease, you must ＂reject＂ thes
Polycystic kidney disease is a type of kidney disease, and the severity of this kidney disease is very serious. If the disease is not aware, or is stimulated by external factors, it will continue to grow, then affect kidney function, and eventually lead to renal failure. Therefore, we must learn how to prevent polycystic kidney disease.
Prevent polycystic kidneys and refuse certain foods to start::
1. Fermented food
The fermented foods mentioned here are mainly fermented foods such as fermented bean curd and rotten eggs. Eating such foods will exacerbate the growth rate of cysts. Therefore, prevent polycystic kidney, absolutely do not eat fermented food.
2. High protein food
In the diet for preventing polycystic kidney disease, low protein diets should be used to avoid the synthesis of nitrogen metabolites in the body and reduce the excretion of the kidneys. Such as soybeans, tofu, and other bean products.
3. Alcoholic drinks
Alcohol, especially liquor, should be banned for patients with polycystic kidney disease. Alcohol is particularly important for irritating kidneys. It stimulates the activity of polycystin and accelerates the growth of cysts. Therefore, when preventing polycystic kidney disease, try to minimize alcoholic beverages in the diet.
4. Visceral food
The viscera of animals must not be eaten as mature foods, especially animal livers. During the process of slaughtering animals, many toxins are left in the liver and kidneys, especially the liver. The function of the liver is detoxification, and many animals metabolize toxins are left in the viscera. If patients take these substances intangible to the kidneys to increase the burden, aggravate the condition.
It's good for these patients to eat, but keep in mind!
Fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins, foods rich in iron, such as carrots. A vegetable food that can dissolve fossils, such as black fungus. Foods with diuretic effects (radish, wax gourd).
As you can see in the list of foods that prevent polycystic kidneys from being eaten, some foods are not eaten by normal people, so you can prevent polycystic kidneys if you pay more attention to them in your life. Here also to remind that, under normal circumstances, the occurrence of polycystic kidney disease is related to genetic factors.
If you have any questions or questions that you don't know, you can browse our other pages or give us a message. We will answer the related questions for you free of charge.
- Is there high genetic risk for polycystic kidney disease?
- What kind of kidney disease is polycystic kidney disease, do
- What are the symptoms of polycystic kidney disease?
- You certainly did not know the polycystic kidney was so dang
- Do you know about infant polycystic kidney heredity?
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic ki
- Polycystic kidney can prevent inheritance to future generati
- How to prevent uremia in patients with polycystic kidney
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- What are the methods used to treat complications of polycyst
- What are the early signs of polycystic kidney disease?
- Do you know the common sense of nephropathy?
- Why does high blood pressure hurt kidney?
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- The harm of polycystic kidney should not be underestimated
- What kind of mentality should be maintained after suffering
- What is the probability of polycystic kidney inheritance?
- The causes of high or low creatinine in patients with renal
- What should pay attention to in the course of treatment of p
- Why polycystic kidney is hereditary disease?