I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Is there high genetic risk for polycystic kidney disease?
Kidney disease is the number one killer that endangers the health of our lives. The production of polycystic kidney disease is a disease that many people can't avoid. Once the condition deteriorates, it will directly link with people's life safety. Therefore, patients with polycystic kidney disease worry that their condition will be passed on to their families and become a burden on the family. So, is there high genetic risk for polycystic kidney disease?
Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disease, and it is precisely because of "well-known" fur and inpidual typical examples. People have made a misconception about polycystic kidney disease, that is, polycystic kidney disease can't get married and children can't be. This has added a lot of mental stress to patients with polycystic kidney disease and has caused confusion in their families. It is often subject to "discrimination" from outsiders.
Most families of polycystic kidneys are hereditary, and the heritability of some cystic kidneys is almost 100%. Everyone knows that if one family suffers from kidney disease, then this family is already very difficult. If the disease is not treated promptly, uremia may be caused.
The genetic prevalence of adult polycystic kidney disease is approximately 0.2%. It is mainly characterized by the occurrence, development, and number of kidney cysts. It is often accompanied by the formation of cysts in other organs. The liver is more common, and the pancreas, ovary, and gastrointestinal tract are also visible. .
Polycystic kidneys follow an autosomal dominant inheritance pattern:
1. The incidence of males and females is equal;
2. If one parent has a disease, 50% of the children get cystic gene and the disease occurs. If both parents suffer from this disease, the child's incidence increases to 75%;
3, non-affected children do not carry the cyst gene, the next generation (Sun generation) will not be the disease, that is, will not pass every generation. Really no more symptoms before the onset of symptoms, when the symptoms appear, the condition can develop very quickly, is one of the common causes of uremia in middle-aged people, but also one of the most common diseases of hereditary nephropathy.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, presumably we have a certain understanding of the above common sense it! If you have other kidney problems, you can browse other pages, and you can also leave us a message. The expert from Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- What kind of kidney disease is polycystic kidney disease, do
- What are the symptoms of polycystic kidney disease?
- To prevent polycystic kidney disease, you must ＂reject＂ thes
- You certainly did not know the polycystic kidney was so dang
- Do you know about infant polycystic kidney heredity?
- What treatment should be used in patients with polycystic ki
- Polycystic kidney can prevent inheritance to future generati
- How to prevent uremia in patients with polycystic kidney
- What is the reason for polycystic kidney disease?
- What are the methods used to treat complications of polycyst
- What are the early signs of polycystic kidney disease?
- Do you know the common sense of nephropathy?
- Why does high blood pressure hurt kidney?
- Can the disease of polycystic kidney be controlled?
- The harm of polycystic kidney should not be underestimated
- What kind of mentality should be maintained after suffering
- What is the probability of polycystic kidney inheritance?
- The causes of high or low creatinine in patients with renal
- What should pay attention to in the course of treatment of p
- Why polycystic kidney is hereditary disease?