I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What Can Causes Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis?
Knowing well how Henoch-Schonlein purpura Nephritis occur is helpful for us to prevent it. The article mainly explain the related factors which can causes Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis. If there is anything unclear after you read this article, please contact us and we will try our best to help you.
Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis occurs when Henoch-Schonlein Purpura causes kidney damages and the occurrence of it is closely related with the following several factors.
1. Infection: clinical investigation show that almost all the Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis patients have infection of the upper respiratory tract one to four weeks before the appearance of this disease. Therefore, avoiding infection is of primary importance for preventing Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis.
2. Medications: long-term taking of some medications can cause Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis. Thereby, we need to avoid taking medications casually and if we must take medicines we must get the permission of our doctors. The common medications which can cause Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis include antibiotic, sulfanilamide, captopril and isoniazide and so on.
3. Foods: for some people, they are allergic to some foods such as fish and shrimp. For these people, if they take these foods, they are more likely to suffer from Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis. In addition, for patients with Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis, they need to think about what they have eaten before the occurrence of their disease and once these foods are discovered as the cause of their Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis, they should stay far away from those foods in future.
4. Others: apart from the above several factors, plant pollen, mosquito, egg, paint, animal feather and vaccine inoculation also can cause Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis.
With the appearance of Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis, patients usually have joint pain, stomachache, foamy urine, blood urine, proteinuria, rash and hematochezia. So if you are a Henoch-Schonlein Purpura patient and are suffering from these symptoms, you are very likely to have developed Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?