I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Nurse method of children with renal disease
What is the better way to take care of children with renal disease? Children are different with adults in many aspects. Their self-protection sense is weak and they don’t know how to care about their body after get disease. So all these need their parents to do for them. Now we will introduce some ways to nurse children.
1. Do not ne too tired.
The self-discipline of children are weak and they may feel everything is fresh after they go out of hospital and they are easy to be tired since of long time playing. At this time parents should arrange the time for children to ensure their enough rest.
2. Low-salt diet.
This is particularly necessary for children whose blood pressure is abnormal. However,low-salt diet will decline appetite of children. Only if the edema and high blood pressure disappear can children have food as usual. It is better not to have steamed buns and soda biscuit for there is sodium in it. Children may have some fresh fruits and vegetables to supply vitamin.
3. Change cloth often.
Infection is a common reason that may make renal disease recover. Help children take a bath and change cloths often to make their skin clean. This is a better way to prevent infection.
4. Do not go to public place often.
Keep the room air fresh and do not take children to public place like shops and cinemas.
In a word,even children with renal disease have already go out of the hospital,good nurse work is still important for them.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- The projects of renal function test
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn