I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
More tofu will hurt your kidney
Tofu is one type of delicious food which is welcomed by people. But do you know,it also has its side effect and it will hurt our body if eat too much. Protein in tofu is more than beans and it totally belong to complete protein which contains eight types of amino acids which our body need.
1. Increase kidney burden.
In normal condition,vegetable protein people take will become into rubbish which contains nitrogen according to metabolism and it will be discharged out of body by kidney. When people become old,their kidneys’function to discharge rubbish decline,if they do not take care of diet and eat to much tofu,their kidneys will be hurt. Much vegetable protein will create more rubbish which contains much nitrogen.
Tofu is rich in protein. If people eat too much one time,it will be bad for the absorption of iron element and easy to cause dyspepsia. At last abdominal distension or diarrhea occur.
3. Gout occur.
There are much purine in tofu and the abnormal metabolism of purine will make make more people get gout. And the concentration of their blood uric acid will increase.
Thus it can be seen it may hurt your kidneys if you eat tofu too much.
- Why does HSPN more prone to relapse in summer?
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- The importance of drinking more water
- Children with allergic purpura nephritis more than yang defi
- Patients with kidney disease should not eat more tofu
- Will purpuric nephritis be infected?
- Will the purpura nephritis develop into uremia?
- Will anaphylactoid purpura occur only before the age of 30?