I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Is it difficult to treat Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis?
Is it difficult to treat Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis? We know that kidney disease is relatively long-term chronic diseases, the cure of the disease is not overnight, therefore, the treatment of Henoch-Schonlein purpura nephritis will be difficult, but this does not mean that Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis cannot be cured. The following Beijing Tong Shan Tang experts to introduce several methods of treatment of allergic purpura nephritis for you.
The general treatment of purpura is the acute phase should pay attention to rest, and actively find and remove possible allergens or infected foci, use sensitive antibiotics.
Treatment of allergic purpura nephritis should pay attention to diet care, depending on the condition.
Adrenal cortical hormone application can relieve joint swelling and pain and reduce soft tissue edema, suitable for severe joint swelling and pain and abdominal pain patients and nephrotic syndrome, the former two can be used 1 / 2mg / kg prednisone, use for 7 to 14 days, the latter with prednisone daily 1 ~ 2mg / kg, and add cyclophosphamide daily 2 ~ 3mg / kg, treatment in 6 to 12 months or so.
Allergic purpura nephritis is a relatively relapsing disease, the treatment of patients with the disease is powerless, patients are very concerned about how to cure it. The experts introduced to you a few allergic purpura nephritis treatment, hope to have some help to patients. If you still have any questions or suggestions, you can give us a message.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- What are the suggestions for the treatment of Henoch-Schonle
- Can purpura nephritis patient eat sweet potato?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- How to solve the problem of edema in the treatment of purpur
- Why does HSPN more prone to relapse in summer?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- Is there occult blood in urine is purpura nephritis?
- Is it possible not to treat allergic purpura?
- What are the abnormal indicators in urinalysis of purpura ne
- what are the daily care of allergic purpura nephritis patien
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles