I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the symptoms of children with purpura nephritis?
I believe that many people no stranger on the purpuric nephritis, purpuric nephritis is a more serious kidney disease for patients, for everyone to understand the symptoms of purpura nephritis is very important to understand the symptoms of purpura nephritis can early detection of this disease, can be treated early, so that children away from the disease as soon as possible. Then let's take a look!
Generally there will be joint pain, about 1/3 ~ 2/3 children will occur joint swelling and pain, can not move. More common in the ankle, knee, and even some children with joint effusion. Joint swelling is characterized by no residual sequelae.
Symptoms of children with allergic purpura nephritis first see skin purpura around bilateral leg or ankle joint, most accompanied by urticaria at begin, sicker children of upper limbs, chest and back also can appear bleeding, even large ecchymosis or bloody blisters. Purpura is characterized by higher than the skin, ranging in size, was purple, the pressure does not fade the bleeding point. Generally 1 to 2 weeks subsided, can also be repeated or extended a few weeks, a few months back.
About 30% of children will be kidney damage, such as hematuria, proteinuria or tubular urine, the more severe manifestation is called Henoch Schonlein nephritis, which usually occurs 2~4 weeks after the disease. Nephritis incidence of varying degrees, mostly light, usually incurable self-healing, a small number of kidney failure can occur, uremia.
A small number of children with umbilical pain, vomiting, and even blood in the stool, intussusception.
In addition to the above symptoms of children with Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis, but also includes convulsions, coma, headache, etc., and even there will be a variety of complications, such as purpura nephritis, cerebral vasculitis, gastrointestinal bleeding. If the symptoms of the above symptoms, should go to the hospital for diagnosis and treatment. If you have any questions or suggestions you want to know, you can leave us a message.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- What are the suggestions for the treatment of Henoch-Schonle
- Can purpura nephritis patient eat sweet potato?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- How to solve the problem of edema in the treatment of purpur
- Why does HSPN more prone to relapse in summer?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- Is there occult blood in urine is purpura nephritis?
- Is it possible not to treat allergic purpura?
- What are the abnormal indicators in urinalysis of purpura ne
- what are the daily care of allergic purpura nephritis patien
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles