I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How should be purpura nephritis patient treated?
Purpura nephritis, also known as allergic purpura nephritis, is allergic purpura, with necrotic vasculitis as the main pathological changes in systemic disease, can affect the body more organs) when the performance of renal damage. Clinical manifestations in addition to skin purpura, joint swelling and pain, abdominal pain, blood in the stool, the main hematuria and proteinuria, occurred in skin purpura within a month, some or can also see skin purpura, abdominal pain, Symptomatic urinary abnormalities.
During the active period of disease, attention should be paid to rest and maintenance of water and electrolyte balance. Edema, large proteinuria should be low salt, water restriction and avoid eating high protein food.
To prevent the recurrence of purpura and aggravate kidney damage, should pay attention to the prevention of upper respiratory tract infection, removal of chronic infection lesions (such as chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis), and actively looking for possible allergens to avoid contact again.
Some people think that corticosteroids are the cure of these diseases, but this is not for each of these patients are effective. Because allergic purpura nephritis is a disease associated with immune response, and the body's own high-sensitive state, so adrenal cortex hormones and immunosuppressive agents have been applied in clinical. Glucocorticoids are effective in controlling rash, gastrointestinal symptoms, and joint swelling and pain, but are generally considered ineffective for kidney involvement.
The above is the treatment of purpura nephritis patients, through simple understanding, I believe we all have a certain understanding of it! If you have any questions or suggestions you want to know, you can leave us a message.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- What are the suggestions for the treatment of Henoch-Schonle
- Can purpura nephritis patient eat sweet potato?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- How to solve the problem of edema in the treatment of purpur
- Why does HSPN more prone to relapse in summer?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- Is there occult blood in urine is purpura nephritis?
- Is it possible not to treat allergic purpura?
- What are the abnormal indicators in urinalysis of purpura ne
- what are the daily care of allergic purpura nephritis patien
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles