I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can the purpura nephritis patient eat the egg?
Nursing for patients with purpuric nephritis must be correct and comprehensive treatment, so as to better assist purpura nephritis, quicker rehabilitation, the patients with purpuric nephritis diet is a major aspect of purpura nephritis how diet. Can purpura nephritis eat eggs?
First purpura nephritis should not eat eggs: eggs can add protein, but should be appropriate, white boiled eggs, one to two a day, not recommended to eat fried eggs.
Second, patients with purpura nephritis should eat food rich high vitamin C. Vitamin C has the effect of reducing capillary permeability and brittleness. Patients who eat more of these foods can help to recover. Foods rich in vitamin C include grapefruit, oranges, oranges, apples, lemons, strawberries, kiwi fruit, tomatoes, and various leafy greens.
Finally, patients with purpura nephritis often due to excessive bleeding caused by anemia, so it is necessary to eat more rich in protein and blood food, to supplement the needs of the body. These foods are mainly lean meat, eggs, animal liver, kidney, spinach, tomatoes, kelp, seaweed, edible fungus, jujube and beans and their products.
Dietary requirements of patients with purpura nephritis: should immediately stop contact with the use of food may cause allergic purpura, such as milk, crab, shrimp, lamb and so on. Should be based on different types of purpura nephritis, the use of different foods, such as hot poison into the blood, Hyperactivity of fire due to yin deficiency who should choose partial cold food, such as fresh lotus root, water chestnuts, shepherd's purse, pear, carambola, lotus seeds, fungus, Leaves, thistles and so on. Purpura nephritis is not Qi and so on, should use spleen and kidney, nourishing tonic products, such as meat, skim milk powder, red dates, lotus seeds and so on.
Above is the related introduction about diet of patients with purpura nephritis, through the simple treatment of patients with purpura nephritis, if you still have any questions or suggestions, you can give us a message consultation.
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- Key points of allergic purpura nephritis
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- Nurse work after renal transplant
- Patients with chronic nephritis should pay attention to diet
- Will the purpura nephritis develop into uremia?
- What Can Induce Purpura Nephritis?
- Purpura nephropathy nephritis what are the requirements of the diet
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- What are the symptoms of different purpura nephritis
- What are the causes of purpura nephritis ?
- Recovery notices of anaphylactoid purpura nephritis patients
- What are the tests for Purpura Nephritis?
- Diet nursing of the elderly with Purpura Nephritis
- How does uremia diet relieve the patient's condition?
- What should kidney cyst diet pay attention to?
- What are the Tests for Purpura Nephritis?
- How to prevent the danger of purpura nephritis ?
- Eight habits that can hurt your kidney
- Attention should be paid to prevention of Henoch Schonlein nephritis in children