I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What symptoms does purpura nephritis patients in the onset o
Children in patients with Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis, renal symptoms include skin purpura, abdominal pain, hematochezia. Some patients with severe stomach pain, serious intussusception, intestinal perforation, intestinal bleeding. The patient usually has knee, ankle, wrist, or elbow pain.
Purpura nephritis symptoms can be pided into two cases, one is purpura nephritis, kidney symptoms, and the other is purpura nephritis kidney symptoms. Then renal purpura nephritis symptoms: skin can be seen on the size, slightly higher than the leather hemorrhagic spots, the bleeding spots, after the pressure does not fade, that is bleeding spots, not congestive. Purpura is often the first symptom, and is also the main basis for clinical diagnosis.
The site of hemorrhagic speckle is often located on the upper and lower extremities, such as the dorsal side of the upper arm, the front of the leg, and sometimes the buttocks and lower abdomen. Usually last for 4-6 weeks and then subsided. About half of the patients can go out again, even repeatedly. The course of the disease is often prolonged. The majority of purpura nephritis can occur in patients with gastrointestinal symptoms, as part of indefinite abdominal cramps, and even showed black stool or bloody stool.
Severe abdominal pain is also the symptoms of purpura nephritis, often with acute abdominal surgery in the medical treatment, and even misdiagnosed and open surgery. About half of patients with Henoch Schonlein purpura suffer from knee, ankle, wrist and finger joint pain, with knee and ankle most common. In addition to the pain, the joints can also be slightly swollen. After the illness restores, do not leave sequela. Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis kidney symptoms: kidney often occurs after purpura, hematuria, proteinuria, hematuria is the most common.
Hematuria is caused by inflammation of the kidneys. It can be gross hematuria or microscopic hematuria. Most patients have varying degrees of proteinuria, and 24 hours of urine protein is generally less than 2g. But there are also large amounts of protein leading to nephrotic syndrome. The majority of patients with hematuria, proteinuria continued for some time, the symptoms gradually improved, and even healed. A part of patients with Henoch Schonlein purpura nephritis can be manifested as persistent symptoms, renal function deteriorated gradually, finally the development of renal failure in critically ill patients, although the amount is not much, but can be less urine, in the short term rapid deterioration of renal function, showed rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis, resulting in renal failure.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- What are the suggestions for the treatment of Henoch-Schonle
- Can purpura nephritis patient eat sweet potato?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- How to solve the problem of edema in the treatment of purpur
- Why does HSPN more prone to relapse in summer?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- Is there occult blood in urine is purpura nephritis?
- Is it possible not to treat allergic purpura?
- What are the abnormal indicators in urinalysis of purpura ne
- what are the daily care of allergic purpura nephritis patien
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles