I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent purpura nephritis ?
Kidney damage caused by allergic purpura commonly called purpura nephritis ,patients will occur blood urine 、proteinuria 、stomachache 、hematochezia and other symptoms .So how to prevent purpura nephritis ?
1.Have a good rest
Adult should ensure seven to eight hours of sleep every day ,the children need to ensure eight to nine hours ,sleep too little or too much is bad for your health ,so people who like sleeping should pay attention to ,it may be endangering your health .
2.Diet should ba light
Light diet is not equal to salt-free diet ,if not ingest salt will cause big damage to human body ,so it is better for patients not to eat salty foods ,at the same time not to eat cold and sour or spicy foods .
3.Be cautious to use the drugs
Improving the renal function at the same time pay attention to the drugs that can cause allergic purpura nephritis ,such as penicillin 、streptomycin and bute .
Patients with purpura nephritis should have a regular examination ,if there is something wrong should go to the hospital as soon as possible .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis