I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
how diet patients with high creatinine?
Reasonable diet is the basic condition of maintain a healthy body ,for some special groups ,such as patients with high creatinine in addition to adhere to have a reasonable diet ,it is good for health ,and not increase the kidney burden ,patients should also pay attention to the diet details .So how creatinine patients to eat ?
In particular ,the dietary principles of patient with high creatinine is as follows :
1.Limit the intake of salt :In general ,patient’s creatinine in renal insufficiency compensatory and azotemia stage is high ,and began to appear all sorts of mild clinical symptoms ,but due to the pathology moderate injury can see if there is high blood pressure and edema ,control the intake of salt and give low salt diet or salt free diet respectively .
2.The supplement of protein :Due to end-stage patients occur azotemia and renal insufficiency ,in order to control the renal function continue deteriorate ,should control the intake of protein and choose high quality protein foods .
3.The intake of vitamin:Patients with renal failure and serum creatinine should choose the foods with rich vitamin A,B2 and C .
If renal insufficiency only have renal failure and high serum creatinine ,but without oliguria and edema should not limit the intake of salt and water ,maintain low salt diet .If there is serious edema ,high blood pressure even heart failure should strictly limit the intake of salt .
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- How to solve the problem of edema in the treatment of purpur
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patients with kidney disease drink?
- Do you know why patients with nephropathy can not eat salt?
- Diet for renal tubular acidosis
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- Can patients with acute glomerulonephritis eat sesame?