I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should kidney cyst diet pay attention to?
Simple renal cysts generally do not appear symptoms, often due to other purposes or physical examination was inadvertently found. Hematuria and local pain, obstruction of the renal calyx and secondary infection can also occur. Inpidual compression of the adjacent vessels due to cysts, resulting in ischemia and increased renin and hypertension, at this time, suction cyst fluid or excision cyst, blood pressure dropped to normal, and occasionally can cause polycythemia. The disease does not cause kidney failure. The natural changes in simple renal cysts are slow.
Should pay attention to not eat salty (including pickled), do not eat spicy (including pepper, wine, shrimp, crab, etc.) do not eat contaminated (including rotten leftovers, etc.), do not eat barbecue, and renal dysfunction or uremia should also pay attention to beans and its products do not eat, limiting animal foods high in protein, greasy foods etc..
Pay attention to rest, avoid physical activity and severe abdominal trauma, kidney swelling obviously should use a sling instead of a belt, so as to avoid cyst rupture; half a review (including blood pressure, urine routine, renal function and ultrasound); to avoid all the renal toxicity of drugs; relatives for ultrasonic examination.
From a nutritional perspective, patients with renal cyst should eat high protein food with high quality, high fiber, high vitamin foods and low fat, proper sugar diet.
Not a partial eclipse, cereals, fresh vegetables and fruits, beef, sheep, pig lean meat, poultry eggs, milk, fish and shrimp can be eaten.
Above is the information about patient with kidney cyst diet, through the understanding we must have a certain understanding of it! Experts must pay attention to the prevention and treatment of the disease, if you have any questions or suggestions you want to know, you can leave a message for us.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What are the fruits good for kidney failure?
- Drink sports drinks regularly can damage blood vessels, kidn
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?