I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Children kidney disease with caution seasoning food
For children's kidney health, use seasoning foods carefully! Among them, seasoning food is absolutely not to the baby to eat, they will hurt the baby's kidney system.
Fruit: children who are 3 years old have a high risk of food allergies. Generally speaking, easy to cause allergic fruit, preferably not to the baby to eat, such as mango, pineapple, and peach, kiwi and other hairy fruit.
Staple foods: too fine Cereals, vitamins are damaged, especially reducing the intake of B vitamins, will affect the development of the nervous system of the baby. But also because of the loss of excessive chromium and affect the development of vision, myopia has become a major cause of formation.
Meat: meat rich in iron and protein, is generally considered to be very nutritious food, stew the meat melted or torn into filaments, are beneficial to let your baby eat well. However, egg white and crab, shrimp and other shell like seafood, it is best not to appear on the baby table before the age of one.
Vegetables: spinach, leek, amaranth and other vegetables containing large amount of oxalic acid, beans, bamboo shoots and burdock and other vegetables are difficult to digest in the food supplement in premature.
Seasoning: barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, chili sauce, mustard, monosodium glutamate, or too much sugar and heavier taste seasoning, easy to increase the baby's kidney burden, the absorption of other nutrients the body interference. Children less than one year old do not eat salt, MSG too much will affect the use of zinc in the blood.
Beverages: mineral water, pure water and functional drinks, as well as cola, coffee, tea and other containing too much sugar or caffeine, and no nutritional stimulating drinks, infants should not drink.
Snacks: snacks containing additives and pigments, these nutrients less, high sugar content, but also easy to damage the baby's taste, causing tooth decay and so on. Especially candy containing ginseng, biscuits, milk powder, wheat, lactose and royal jelly, etc., are not suitable for baby food.
The above introduction, believe that mom and dad are clear, hoping to help you, if you have a kidney disease knowledge requires a detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will reply as soon as possible.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What are the fruits good for kidney failure?
- Drink sports drinks regularly can damage blood vessels, kidn
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?