I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Have kidney disease eat watermelon?
Watermelon is rich in nutrition, Chinese medicine, watermelon cold sweet, with heat, Chufan thirst, diuresis effect, so it is the best fruit in summer. But when eating watermelon, there are some problems that need to be paid attention to. Well, have kidney disease eat watermelon?
One, do not eat too much, or else hurt the spleen and stomach, causing pharyngitis.
Watermelon is a cold, eat more easily hurt the stomach, so the spleen and stomach, indigestion, diarrhea stool less food should eat is abdominal distension, diarrhea, loss of appetite, but also to help the plot cold wet, leading to disease. Once eating too much watermelon, watermelon in a large amount of water will dilute the gastric juice, causing indigestion and gastrointestinal resistance decline.
Two, early stage of cold do not eat watermelon, otherwise it will aggravate the cold or extend the time of treatment of kidney disease.
Whether it is wind cold or wind heat cold, its initial stage is a disease of the table, should be used to make the disease from the table and solution of the pergent way for kidney treatment. Chinese medicine believes that the table can not be solved, otherwise it will cause pathogenic factors, leading to kidney disease exacerbations.
Three, do not eat too long open watermelon.
Summer temperatures are high, watermelon open for a long time, perishable, breeding bacteria, edible will lead to intestinal infectious diseases. Therefore, patients with kidney disease should pay attention to select watermelon mature fresh watermelon.
Four, renal dysfunction patients do not eat.
A large number of watermelon in a short period of time, so that the body moisture increased, more than the body's physiological capacity. And renal dysfunction, the kidney's ability to regulate water greatly reduced, too much water into the body can not regulate and expel the body, resulting in rapid increase in blood volume, easily died due to acute heart failure.
The above is about the contents of watermelon and kidney disease, and I hope it can help you. Kidney disease patients must pay attention to diet, especially sex is cold fruit. If you have any questions about watermelon and kidney disease, you can leave a message below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What are the fruits good for kidney failure?
- Drink sports drinks regularly can damage blood vessels, kidn
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?