I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Nephropathy doctor: dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis
Lupus nephritis is a very serious kidney disease, and patients should pay attention to it. Symptoms should be promptly treated, but also in the diet should pay special attention to, this is the development of the patient's condition is influential. It is important to patients with lupus nephritis treatment, but the diet is very important, lupus nephritis and eat what is good, the diet is the most important part of treatment, improve the reasonable diet for the patient are of great help.
1, the patient is active, should be light diet based, eat more vitamins rich vegetables and fruits.
2, the patient is in remission without symptoms, basically eat an ordinary diet. The dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis are the most important adjunct to the treatment of disease.
3. Patients with renal impairment, such as oliguria, hypertension, edema, or hypoxemia, should be treated with a low salt and low protein diet and limited water intake. When the edema subsides, the blood pressure is normal, and the blood stasis disappears, you can eat a normal diet.
4, the food rich in vitamin E: has wheat germ, valley embryo, vegetable oil, eggs, milk and cream, Cod Liver Oil, citrus leaf lettuce, etc..
5, should be consumed with vitamin A, B6, D, E rich food. Vitamin A rich foods include cod liver oil, milk, duck eggs, etc., and foods rich in carotene include carrots, corn, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, red fruits, cherries, loquat, plum and citrus. Vitamin B6 more foods are yeast, wheat germ, corn, wheat, oats, rice bran and so on. Foods containing more vitamin D are dairy products, duck eggs and so on.
The above is about the "dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis" related articles introduced, hoping to help you. Lupus nephritis patients in the diet or consult a professional doctor, if the improper diet, may have negative effects.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What are the fruits good for kidney failure?
- Drink sports drinks regularly can damage blood vessels, kidn
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?