I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to eat when appear proteinuria?
There are many causes of proteinuria, such as disease rational or physiological, but whatever the reason, we must pay attention to proteinuria diet. Well, how to eat when appear proteinuria? Let's talk about it today!
Apart from the loss of a large number of proteins in urine, nephrotic syndrome nephrotic patients are also the loss of calcium, magnesium, zinc and protein combined with other minerals, should eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, supplement of calcium rich foods, such as milk and milk products, shrimp, sesame, seaweed, fish and green vegetables. Foods rich in magnesium, such as millet, wheat, barley, meat, and animal innards. Foods rich in zinc, such as millet, wheat, corn flour, Chinese cabbage, radish, carrot, eggplant, lentils, pumpkin and so on.
The diet amount of proteinuria can be supplied according to the normal requirement, and the adult is 0.8~1.0g/kg every day. Proteins with high physiological value, such as eggs, milk, fish and lean meat, should be selected. The renal damage of nephrotic syndrome, which can supply a high protein diet, protein a day for adults is 1.5~2.0g/kg, and the supply of high quality protein, blood urea nitrogen levels, to take a low protein diet.
In addition, one of the problems that should be noticed in the diet of albuminuria is ingestion. In plant protein, because there is a large amount of purine base, it can aggravate the burden of renal intermediate metabolism, so patients with proteinuria should be less used. Among them, beans and soybean products, although the protein content is high, because of the above reasons, patients with nephrotic proteinuria should also be avoided.
The above is the experts to collect the relevant information, presumably you have a certain understanding of the above knowledge! Only correct diagnosis, so as to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, with a kidney specialist hospital of traditional Chinese medicine charities will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What are the fruits good for kidney failure?
- Drink sports drinks regularly can damage blood vessels, kidn
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?