I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The importance of drinking more water
Fever, drink water temperature regulation: cold fever, a "drink hot water" is not perfunctory words. Body in a fever, the water will play the role of thermoregulation, from the cooling, a large number of water will be lost, sweating, dry mouth and other symptoms. When the body has these "thirst-quenching" appearances, it needs to replenish moisture. And drinking more water increases urination, removing toxins from the body and taking away a lot of heat, causing the body to regurgitate.
Constipation, drink water embellish intestinal tract: In the absence of water will reduce the gastrointestinal peristalsis, causing dry stool situation. In this case, you can drink a large gulp of water, swallowing a little faster, so that the water quickly reached the colon, stimulate peristalsis, to achieve the purpose of promoting defecation. But don't drink too much. One or two cups are enough.
Heart disease, drink plenty of water to prevent thick blood: The heart is not good people can develop the habit of going to bed drink a cup of water, because many are due to heart disease caused by high blood viscosity, and night sleep may due to lack of water or sweating long time without water, will increase blood viscosity, increase the risk of heart attacks.Therefore, drinking a cup of water before going to bed can effectively prevent the problem.
Morning drinking water detoxification agent: people sleep after a night, the body accumulated a large amount of metabolic waste need to be discharged. At this point, a cup of white water without any sugar and nutrition is the best choice. Because it washes away, takes away the garbage, and doesn't have any nutrients that require the body to absorb it, and it doesn't add to the body's burden.
In addition to exercise water to drink fatigue: people in the strenuous exercise after a lot of perspiration, lose a lot of water. At this point in order to supply physical fitness, regulate blood circulation, you need proper drinking water. The correct way should be a small amount of small mouth many times to drink water, but not big mouth to drink water, it will cause salt metabolism imbalance and osmotic pressure imbalance, causing dizziness, vomiting, arrhythmia and other symptoms.
We have to grasp the best time for drinking: early morning, mealtime, sleep, one day of drinking water control in 1000ml-1500ml range, according to their own circumstances to adjust.
Read the introduction, hoping to help you, if you have any questions about the disease need detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will reply as soon as possible.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What are the fruits good for kidney failure?
- Drink sports drinks regularly can damage blood vessels, kidn
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?