I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Do you know why patients with nephropathy can not eat salt?
Do you know why you should not eat salt? For patients with kidney disease, they heard one of the most popular words by the doctor: "eat light, don't eat too much salt.".
You certainly only know that eating more salt is bad for your body, how bad about it? Let’s learn about it.
First of all, kidney disease patients easily combined with water excretion disorders, and then there will be edema, which is often said by doctors "water sodium retention"". We all know that the main ingredient of salt is sodium. Excessive intake of salt will aggravate the retention of water and sodium, and eventually lead to edema.
Second, the kidney itself has some effects on blood pressure, endocrine hormones, when there is kidney disease, these abnormal secretion of endocrine hormones, can cause high blood pressure. As we all know, hypertensive patients should be low-sodium, low-salt diet. Therefore, in order to better control the blood pressure in patients with kidney disease, low-salt diet is needed.
Finally, the kidneys have great flexibility in reabsorption of sodium and have a strong regulatory capacity. For patients with nephrotic syndrome, with the progress of the disease, the loss of effective nephron, the ability of the kidneys to regulate the balance of sodium decreased, if sodium intake hyponatremia can occur in severe cases, there may be muscle spasms, convulsions, or even Shock and coma. However, if too much sodium intake, can easily lead to water, sodium retention, edema and high blood pressure, and even induced heart failure.
So, do you know how much salt you need for kidney disease every day?
Patients with obvious edema, hypertension and cardiac and renal dysfunction should be less than 3g per day;
If the renal function is normal, those who do not have the above symptoms can be slightly relaxed to no more than 6g (about a toothpaste cap) or soy sauce 35ml.
Also avoid the consumption of pickled products, canned food, be careful with MSG, chicken, tea sauce, chili sauce, bean paste, tomato sauce and other flavoring to reduce salt intake.
See this article, do you know why you need a low salt diet? Of course, we can not over-limit salt intake to prevent the occurrence of hyponatremia. If you still need to have a detailed understanding of the kidney problems, you can consult our online experts, and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What are the fruits good for kidney failure?
- Drink sports drinks regularly can damage blood vessels, kidn
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?