I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
Diabetic nephropathy which is largely because the patient's diet problems, and now the disease has shown, if you do not pay attention, the side effects will be greater, so the patient should pay attention to the diet. Then what is the scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy? Here is a detailed description, I hope can help.
To light vegetarian, coarse grains miscellaneous noodles better diet to maintain 70% full. Suffering from diabetic nephropathy should be appropriate to increase the amount of food fiber, and stimulate the secretion of digestive juice and accelerate intestinal peristalsis, prevent constipation. The following foods contain a relatively large amount of fiber can be used as diabetes often eat food, such as: mung bean, kelp, soba, jade Pei, oats, sorghum, spinach, celery, leek, bean sprouts.
Eat less carbohydrate foods such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, lotus root, carrots, peas, etc .; easy to make blood sugar foods are: sugar, crystal sugar, brown sugar, glucose, maltose, honey, candied fruit, , Fruit sugar, canned fruit, soft drinks, jam, ice cream, sweet pastries, cakes and a variety of sweet drinks, oral liquid, fruit juice, etc., should be far away. Low-sugar foods are leeks, zucchini, melon, pumpkin, vegetables, green peppers, bitter gourd, onions, eggplant, tomatoes, etc., may be appropriate to eat.
Adhere to a low-fat diet, cooking oil as much as possible, eat less fried foods and sweet potato salty food. Elevated blood lipids, is the focus of cardiovascular disease caused by diabetes. The blood lipid to increase the food, more common with lard, butter, suet, butter, butter, fat and cholesterol-rich foods.
Try not to drink alcohol Diabetic liver detoxification is poor, drinking is bound to increase the burden on the liver and cause damage. Excessive drinking is also prone to hyperlipidemia and metabolic imbalance. At the same time, this is a high-calorie food, diabetes, a little out of control, can lead to exacerbations.
Calcium deficiency can promote the exacerbation of diabetic patients, it should eat foods containing calcium. Such as kelp, ribs, shrimp, sesame, soy, milk and so on.
Read the above introduction, I hope can be helpful to you, if you have any questions about kidney disease need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply you as soon as possible.
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- Patients with chronic nephritis should pay attention to diet
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- How does uremia diet relieve the patient's condition?
- What should kidney cyst diet pay attention to?
- How do poor kidneys choose fruiit?
- Good eating habits can effectively control the condition of nephritis
- Kidney diet treatment principle
- Dietary attention of patients with renal cyst
- What food can't eat with lupus nephritis
- Can patients with kidney stones eat black beans during treatment?
- How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- Can Nephrotic syndrome eat meat?
- What should I pay attention to about renal cyst diet?
- Kidney disease should be less use of vitamin C
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits at will?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney disease?
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?