I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patient
Usually people will think that since it is sick, it should eat good, then how to eat the most healthy for diabetic nephropathy patients? What is a reasonable diabetic nephropathy diet?
1, calorie intake: Recommended calorie intake per day per kilogram of standard body weight of 30 to 35 kcal (standard weight = height -105). However, patients with type 2 diabetes who are obese should be adequately limited in calories (total calorie intake can be reduced by 1045-2090 kJ / day (250-50 (kcal / day)) above the recommended level until they reach standard body weight.
2, protein intake: from the onset of dominant proteinuria diet protein should be reduced, the recommended protein intake of 0.8 g / (kg day). In the event of impaired renal function, a low-protein diet should be practiced. The recommended protein intake is 0.6 g / (kg · day), and the compound a keto acid formulation may be supplemented appropriately. In addition to the amount of protein uptake, the "quality" of the protein is also important, making 30 to 50% of the animal's high-quality protein the total protein.
3, other nutrients: the international diet recommended daily intake of 2000 mg of sodium, that is, 5 to 6 grams of salt; in general diet, even without sodium seasoning, the salt contains about 3 grams, that is to say, only 3 grams of sodium containing condiment (equivalent to the amount of joint on the small finger) can be added to the diet every day. In addition to salt, you need to control MSG, pickles, soy sauce, soy sauce and other high sodium foods. In addition, pay attention to add a variety of vitamins and folic acid. When hyperphosphatemia is present, phosphorus intake should be limited to 800 mg / day (500 mg daily). Patients with decreased urine output, daily less than 1000 ml, should be properly limited to drinking water and food moisture.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- Dietary principles of patients with renal edema
- Dietary principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need t
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic renal failure?
- Patients with membranous nephropathy should pay attention to
- How to eat the right diet of hepatitis B nephritis
- Can IGA nephropathy eat eggs?
- What is the best calcium supplement for patients with kidney
- Why kidney disease patients can’t eat tofu?
- Scientific diet for diabetic nephropathy
- Uremia dialysis diet principles
- Improper diet will increase the burden on the kidneys
- Can patients with nephrotic syndrome eat vitamins?
- Can renal patients drink water and eat vegetables and fruits
- How to ensure low-phosphorus diet of renal insufficiency?
- What are the fruits good for kidney failure?
- Drink sports drinks regularly can damage blood vessels, kidn
- Tofu damage kidneys, should not often eat
- What kinds of fruits can lupus patients eat?
- Can patient with kidney disease eat protein powder?
- Can patients with kidney disease drink?