I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
“My brother’s kidneys have shrunk now, and creatinine level is 7.5. The doctor suggests him to do kidney transplant. Must he do that? Please advice!” I get the question from our kidney healthy. We will do analysis and recommend alternative treatments for your reference here.
How serious will the illness conditions be?
Generally speaking, shrunken kidneys mean that kidneys cannot work as usual. In the condition, most patients have been in kidney failure or even end stage renal disease (ESRD). Due to severe decline of kidney function, more and more wastes and toxins will accumulate in the body, triggering a series of disorders. Clinically, creatinine level is usually taken as an indicator to reflect how much kidney function you have. Creatinine 7.5 is extremely higher than the normal range, so that dialysis will be provided for lowering the level. In a word, if you are suffering from this condition, you should pay more attention to your whole body health and look for effective treatments so as to improve life quality.
Is kidney transplant necessary for patients?
To some extent, kidney transplantation does can help patients prolong life. However, it also has many risks. What’s more, patients need to take immunosuppressant to maintain the curative effects after transplant. It is unlucky that long-term use of western medicines can cause damage of new organs.
Well then, what else can we do?
In fact, in our treatment center point, as long as patients have some urine output, we do not suggest dialysis or kidney transplant to patients. Because having urine output means your kidneys still have function. We do research and create latest kidney disease treatment by Traditional Chinese Medicine, like Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Hot Compress Therapy, Medicated Bath Therapy, Immunotherapy, Foot Bath Therapy, Maikang Mixture and so on. After years’ practice, it has been proved that they can help kidney patients increase urine output, remove wastes and toxins from their body, relieve related symptoms, control related complications and supply necessary nutrients. These ways lay a solid foundation for recovering kidney function.
Now that we have other options, why not try? If you want to learn more details and know whether you can use our natural treatments or not, please contact with our online doctor for free consultation or email us at kidneyhealthy@Yahoo.com for an inpidualized treatment’s opinion.
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- How Chinese medicine treats kidney failure
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure again dialysis?
- Nurse work after renal transplant
- Hypertensive nephropathy can also cause kidney failure?
- Have chronic kidney failure can live long time
- What causes kidney failure?
- Kinds of Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Failure
- Kidney transplant on the ＂right＂?
- Why are middle-aged women more likely to have kidney failure?
- Middle-aged women need to be alert to kidney failure
- Kidney failure due to incorrect medication
- The gastrointestinal tract is not good for the elderly to be careful with chronic kidney failure
- Long-term look fleshy vigilance is kidney failure
- What harm does kidney failure cause to the patient?
- Therapeutic schedule of kidney failure
- Be on guard against kidney failure
- How to drop kidney failure creatinine 500?
- Eating instant noodles frequently may cause kidney failure