I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to carry out routine care of chronic renal failure
1, chronic renal failure, some of the diet should be light, avoid edible alcohol and spicy foods, eat less fat and animal protein containing many meat food (such as meat, shrimp, crab, etc.). To have a reasonable intake of protein. The metabolites in the human body mainly come from the protein components in the diet. Therefore, in order to reduce the burden of the remaining kidney, protein intake must be compatible with the excretion of the kidney.
2, chronic renal failure nursing to observe some changes of the body: such as edema, hypertension, fever, fatigue, anorexia, anemia, and to observe the changes of urine, quantity of urine.
3, proper exercise, such as jogging, Tai Chi and other activities, is conducive to the health of patients with chronic renal failure.
4, the daily health care measures for chronic renal failure also include maintaining adequate sleep, but do not diet and lying before going to bed to stimulate the food. At the same time to moody, troubles.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- Attention should be paid to the care of children with nephropathy
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- How to diagnose kidney stone effectively?
- How to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients?
- How Chinese medicine treats kidney failure