I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the causes of chronic renal failure
Chronic renal failure is a common clinical syndrome. It usually occurs in a variety of chronic kidney disease on the basis of the slow occurrence of renal damage and progressive deterioration of the results, will eventually lead to uremia. Many patients because of insidious onset, or neglect the treatment of basic diseases, renal failure to late treatment, the renal function has basically lost, the effect of drug treatment is often poor, the need for dialysis or renal transplantation replacement therapy, not only expensive medical costs, but also seriously affect the quality of life of patients, bring economic and spiritual burden for patients.
1, kidney disease: is the most direct and most important cause of uremia. All kinds of kidney disease, if there is no effective control of the disease, the end result will occur such as uremia, glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, kidney stones, urinary tract obstruction, renal vascular disease, hereditary nephropathy, renal tumor.
2, with other diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, systemic lupus erythematosus, allergic purpura, with the prolonged course can lead to kidney damage, further deterioration can be for uremia. Among them, diabetic nephropathy and hypertensive nephropathy is the most common and most serious type of secondary nephropathy, which is the main cause of chronic renal failure.
3, the drug caused the occurrence of uremia renal injury: antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, medical imaging agents, antineoplastic drugs and part of traditional Chinese medicine are nephrotoxic drugs, likely to cause damage to the kidney, resulting in the formation of uremia.
1, patients with primary glomerulonephritis
There are many types of primary glomerulonephritis, chronic glomerulonephritis is the most common cause of chronic renal failure. Chronic glomerulonephritis (CGN) etiology is still unknown, insidious onset, longer course of disease, the clinical manifestations were perse, can appear albuminuria, hematuria, hypertension, edema, and have different degrees of renal dysfunction, illness weight, gradually developed into chronic renal failure.
2, diabetes and kidney disease patients
With the aging of population, the change of people's life style and dietary structure, the prevalence of diabetes has increased rapidly in recent years. In many complications of diabetes, kidney damage is the most easily ignored by doctors and patients. Diabetic nephropathy is one of the major complications of diabetes, especially in patients with diabetes more than 5 years the incidence showed kidney volume increased, glomerular filtration function increased, increased from microalbuminuria to proteinuria, serum creatinine, renal dysfunction, eventually to end-stage renal failure. Most of the patients appeared to be abnormal urine, edema or serum creatinine increased significantly only when the renal clinic, now delay the best timing of treatment, drug treatment is often not ideal.
3, hypertensive nephropathy patients
As with diabetes, the prevalence rate of hypertension has increased rapidly since 80s, and the incidence of hypertension is higher with the increase of age. People know that high blood pressure can cause heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, in fact, sustained elevated blood pressure will increase the burden on the kidneys and cause kidney damage, early nocturia, followed by urinary protein, renal function damage, serum creatinine, and finally into the renal failure.
4, polycystic kidney disease
Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disease. Most patients with childhood kidney volume often maintain normal size or slightly larger, occasionally found small cyst, with age cyst number and size increased, the progress is slow, most of the patients at the age of 40 before the onset of symptoms, manifestation of lumbar abdominal pain, hematuria, proteinuria, elevated blood pressure, and finally into the stage of renal failure.
In addition, systemic lupus erythematosus, Henoch Schonlein purpura, gout and other secondary renal damage and interstitial nephritis caused by chronic renal failure in the clinic is also more common.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome