I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Symptoms of 5 early renal failure
Kidney disease failure is a very serious disease, the disease in patients with kidney can be reversed, so in patients with early stage treatment is effective, can be effectively controlled, the Beijing tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine to introduce symptoms of early renal failure.
1: cardiovascular system
Patients usually have high blood pressure or heart failure symptoms, often feel palpitations or shortness of breath, many times not to lie flat on my back, but also easy to cardiac arrhythmia, severe patients sometimes appear pericardial effusion phenomenon, sometimes will be blocked.
2: nervous system
There will be dizziness, headache and dizziness phenomenon of the disease, some patients with memory will suddenly drop, dysuria symptoms such as insomnia is also often can see the coma patients with severe will.
3: digestive system
The disease patients often feel nausea, anorexia, vomiting, diarrhea, often feel the smell of urine of his mouth, or gastrointestinal bleeding.
4: skin manifestations
When the disease will have desquamation phenomenon, the skin will feel dull, sometimes also have pigmentation of melanin, the skin color will appear darker, edema or occurrence of adverse skin infection.
5: respiratory system
The incidence of the disease on our respiratory system is also affected, often feel that their mouth has a taste of urine, but also the metabolic acidosis of the gas breathing, there will be such a bad feeling.
To sum up, we know that the early renal failure symptoms are the main five kinds, so people should be paid special attention when the incidence of the disease, pay attention to the body a variety of symptoms, in order to go to a regular hospital for treatment of kidney disease, comprehensive treatment, recovery as soon as possible
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- The projects of renal function test
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?