I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Daily attention of chronic renal failure
1 to eat light digestible food, avoid seafood, beef, mutton, spicy food, wine and all volatiles such as: spiced aniseed, coriander coffee, etc..
2 to prevent a cold, avoid cold, do not eat tonic, health food, to prevent fire aggravated.
3 severe edema should avoid salt in protein foods, less drinking water. Edema is not heavy, you can enter the low sodium salt drink; no edema does not limit the intake of water and protein food.
4 microscopic hematuria, easy to get angry are more water, eat more apples, sugar, black sesame seeds, fungus and other food Yin fire.
5 eat expensive food products such as hyperkalemia, mushrooms, ham, mushrooms, nuts, corn, bananas, citrus, potatoes, radish, tea, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate.
6 high blood uric acid especially not eat animal offal, fish shrimp and mussels, beer, mushrooms, beans, spinach.
7 uremia patients should eat half a pound of milk a day, 1 eggs, 1 lean meat, two.
8 patients should take antihypertensive drugs to control blood pressure, hormone therapy, physicians should be under the guidance of descending dosage, acidosis should take sodium bicarbonate to correct acidosis timely.
9 disable neomycin, streptomycin gentamicin, Guanmutong, kangfangchi, and aristolochic auto immune injection.
- What are the factors leading to the exacerbation of chronic
- What are the symptoms of polyuria in chronic renal failure?
- Effective nursing of chronic renal failure
- What is urine examination in patients with chronic renal fai
- What are the dietary treatments for chronic renal failure?
- What are the symptoms of early stage of chronic renal failur
- Do you pay attention to renal function in patients with chro
- Causes of anemia caused by chronic renal failure.
- Notes on daily life of chronic renal failure
- What is the cause of malnutrition in patients with chronic r
- What conditions predict chronic renal failure can be cured?
- Why Is Chronic Renal Failure Easily Misdiagnosed?
- Chronic kidney disease has these three symptoms to be carefu
- What should be attention in the treatment of chronic renal f
- What dietary measures should be paid attention to patients w
- What is good for the body to eat in patients with chronic re
- Common sense of non dialysis treatment for chronic renal fai
- What should we pay attention to in the diet of patients with
- Chinese medicine nursing of Chronic Renal Failure
- Matters needing attention before treatment of acute renal fa