I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
Chronic renal failure duration is generally longer, in this long process, in addition to the treatment of drug treatment, mood, diet and daily life are strictly controlled, so that the red sun nephropathy hospital experts put forward on the basis of chronic renal failure patients to "slow" treatment.
In patients with chronic renal failure often because of repeated entanglement condition and a big headache, some patients may even become depressed all day, lead to more serious illness make blind and disorderly conjectures, and some deterioration into uremia. In fact, I feel a direct impact on chronic renal failure patients, because of righteousness and depression, gradually consumption. Worry about the injury of spleen, spleen, kidney damage, will make the illness worse.
In addition, sometimes the impact of external factors on the patient's emotion is relatively large, such as family, work, economic, interpersonal relationships, will cause the chronic renal failure patients with body disorders, relapse or aggravation of the nursing staff to do work for the comfort of persuasion confused. Among them, it is very important to cultivate the interest of the patients to create a good environment. The treatment, family members and medical staff should pay attention to patient care, take the initiative to understand the patient's condition and needs, culture of patients with flowers and birds, listening to music and elegant atmosphere not so tired of interest, so that patients have spiritual sustenance, to restore confidence and self-esteem.
Finally, in patients with chronic renal failure, the living is very important to adapt to climate change, Limited four. In spring and summer, the weather from cold to hot, but patients with corresponding changes in clothing or on the outside, should be Zaoshuizaoqi, do some outdoor sports, such as walking etc. but also to ensure adequate rest don't be too tired, otherwise easy to aggravate.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- The projects of renal function test
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?