I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Integrated therapy for chronic kidney disease
Chronic renal failure is the final outcome of various chronic renal diseases, such as chronic glomerulonephritis, diabetic nephropathy, gouty nephropathy, lupus nephritis, recurrent urinary tract infection and hypertension, renal damage. In our country, one hundred thousand people enter renal failure every year. The basic clinical symptoms of renal failure include serum creatinine, blood urea nitrogen or uric acid, and water and electrolyte disorders. Chronic renal failure is pided into different stages according to the degree of renal damage, that is, renal insufficiency, compensatory stage, renal insufficiency, decompensation stage, renal failure stage, renal dysfunction, uremia stage. Depending on the patient's stage of renal failure and different clinical symptoms, he may decide whether or not he can dialysis.
Without dialysis treatment of chronic renal failure. For patients with renal failure, serum creatinine was below 500umol/L, their feeling ok and the patient had no other complications is not on dialysis, should active drug treatment, but the drug treated patients must not be impatient, because kidney units have about 1000000, in patients with renal injury, good medical technology also needs a process, the renal function is gradually restored, as if the body wounds, such as healing time is needed to be repaired. Dialysis treatment of chronic renal failure. The creatinine is too high, such as the development of end-stage renal failure uremia, a serious complication of patients, patients with toxin in the body too much or feel bad, with clinical symptoms of nausea and vomiting, skin itching, heart failure, so the patient should actively do dialysis.
The significance of dialysis: when renal function of chronic renal failure damage to certain toxins can not be excreted through the kidneys, will damage the function of organs throughout the body, especially the serious damage to the heart, brain, kidney, blood, affects the life safety of patients, this time if not put toxins in the body as soon as possible by dialysis the failure of various organs discharged soon will affect the life of the patients. Patients should be actively treated in other areas on the premise that they are not at risk.
When patients with renal failure have to be treated with dialysis, prompt dialysis is recommended. For renal failure in dialysis patients if standard dialysis patients, strictly grasp the changes in the environment, grasp the changes in blood volume in patients with dialysis, personalized program to develop a large amount of urine It differs from man to man., generally does not affect after dialysis (only by reducing part of osmotic diuresis through reduction of the toxin after a day of urine) will increase.
At the same time, the treatment of renal failure can not blindly rely on dialysis. Dialysis is to replace the artificial kidney detoxification method, is a kind of only superficial (only to replace detoxification) and no recovery of renal function (temporary); if not timely, standardized and effective dialysis, the toxin rises rapidly, the serious organ injury will.
A method of treatment of renal failure, Uremia Treated by is unable to save the disease, western medicine treatment can only be long-term maintenance hemodialysis or kidney transplantation, and pure Chinese medicine curative effect is too slow, so we must give full play to the role of Western medicine of traditional Chinese medicine for dialysis, ultra conservative treatment medication Guide to lay the foundation, at the same time to play their respective the advantages, as it can truly achieve the best treatment effect.
- What are the dietary treatments for chronic renal failure?
- What are the main risk factors for the progression of IgA ne
- Self-care for kidney failure uremia patients
- What is good for the body to eat in patients with chronic re
- Common sense of non dialysis treatment for chronic renal fai
- How to take care for elderly patients with renal insufficien
- What are the nursing methods for acute renal failure in chil
- Matters needing attention before treatment of acute renal fa
- How to care for patients with acute renal failure?
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Yawning is the self-help behavior for the breathing regulati
- What kind of diet is bad for kidney failure?
- What is the newest treatment for chronic nephritis?
- What are foods to eat that is good for kidney failure?
- Health care measures for pregnant women with renal failure
- Dietary Handbook for Patients with Chronic Renal Failure
- Why is a low-protein diet necessary for patients with chroni
- What is the performance of children with renal failure?
- What are the common treatments for patients with chronic ren
- Get the symptoms of kidney failure where the performance