I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Respiratory complications of chronic renal failure
Because of the disorder of internal environment and the low immunity of CRF patients, the lung diseases are mainly affected by the internal and external pathogenic factors of the receptor, mainly including uremia, pulmonary edema, pleural effusion and so on.
Uremic lung: also known as uremia, pulmonary edema, uremia pneumonia. Its symptoms are mild, early only uremia caused systemic symptoms, with the development of the disease gradually appear mild to moderate cough, cough a small amount of sticky sputum and breathing difficulties. For the development of interstitial fibrosis, dyspnea and cyanosis aggravated. Small and medium-sized hemoptysis is also an important symptom. With cardiogenic pulmonary edema, pulmonary infection and pulmonary hemorrhage and nephritis syndrome differentiation.
Uremic pleural disease: the incidence is 15% to 20%, with pleural friction, chest pain or chest discomfort, difficulty in breathing or fever. The pleural friction rub lasts 1~15 days and may be accompanied by exudation. There was no relation between blood urea nitrogen and exudation. Pulmonary calcification: CRF often causes calcification of soft tissue, and the lung is the most common site. The clinical manifestations were chronic dyspnea or acute or subacute respiratory failure. The chest radiograph was completely normal. Calcium removal, removal of parathyroid glands, low phosphorus diet, oral administration of alumina, and the use of low calcium dialysate, increasing the number of dialysis sessions or durations, can reverse calcification.
Uremic pulmonary edema is one of the common emergencies in the Department of nephropathy. When the CRF patients, especially with oliguria, anuria, such as sudden severe dyspnea, orthopnea, with fear, a sense of suffocation, pallid, cyanosis, sweating, cough, expectoration, hemoptysis and may be accompanied by a large pink foam sputum, pulmonary rales with two symmetry and wheeze weak pulse, heart rate, acute pulmonary edema should be considered.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- The projects of renal function test
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- What are the factors that affect renal damage in hypertension?
- How Chinese medicine treats kidney failure
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Uremic patients with physical manifestations of the surface