I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What types of renal failure can be divided into?
Renal failure can be pided into four types, they are hemolytic type of renal failure, pressure type renal failure, shock type and infection type renal failure. In order to let everyone have more understanding about the four types of renal failure, the following give you about these four different types of renal failure:
1, hemolytic type of renal failure
Incompatible blood transfusion, massive transfusion of old blood, and mechanical hemolysis can all complicate acute renal failure.The main pathogenesis is diffuse intravascular coagulation.
2, pressure type renal failure
Renal failure due to severe extrusion of the kidneys, which we call it pressure kidney failure. The cause of renal failure and clinical process is extremely complex. It is a rare type of clinical.
3, shock type renal failure
For various reasons, renal failure caused by shock is what we call shock type renal failure. More common cause of bleeding, water and electrolyte imbalance, heart failure and so on.
4, infection of renal failure
For the virus, bacterial-induced renal failure, we call it an infectious kidney failure. Acute renal failure virus infection is mainly viral pneumonia, encephalitis, hepatitis and epidemic hemorrhagic fever and so on.
It can be said that these may cause chronic renal failure disease should pay attention to active treatment. For example, acute glomerulonephritis may occur at any age, but more common in children, the vast majority occurred in the infection, especially hemolytic streptococcus infection, through the immune mechanism of glomerular inflammation caused by changes in the infection more common in respiratory infections, Skin infections and scarlet fever.
The above is the introduction related about four different types of renal failure, patient with renal failure before treatment, first of all to find out what type of renal failure they are suffering in order to take targeted treatment. If you have any questions, you can consult our online experts and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Uremic patients with physical manifestations of the surface
- Identification of acute and chronic renal failure is very important
- Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- How to restrain the progression of renal failure in nephropathy patients?
- Factors influencing the development of renal failure in 19 cases of nephritis and Its Countermeasures
- How to relieve bone pain in patients with renal failure?
- What should be done to keep away from chronic renal failure?
- Respiratory complications of chronic renal failure
- Prevent nephropathy from developing into renal failure
- What are the main risk factors for the progression of IgA nephropathy to chronic renal failure?
- Symptoms and signs of renal failure
- Early prevention methods of chronic renal failure
- Self diagnostic methods of acute renal failure
- Renal failure can not eat anything