I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the causes of chronic renal insufficiency?
The main causes of primary glomerulonephritis, chronic pyelonephritis, hypertension, renal arteriosclerosis, diabetic nephropathy, secondary glomerulonephritis, tubulointerstitial lesions, hereditary kidney disease and long-term use of antipyretic analgesia agents and exposure to heavy metals.
Should strive to clear the cause of chronic renal failure, should be clear kidney damage is mainly glomerular damage, or renal interstitial tubule lesions, or to renal vascular disease prominent, in accordance with clinical features, targeted treatment.
Reversible factors such as infection, drug-induced renal damage, metabolic acidosis, dehydration, heart failure, blood pressure lowering, and so on, which are progressive deterioration of renal function in chronic renal failure, should be identified.
Should pay attention to seek to some factors that exacerbate progressive deterioration of renal function in chronic renal failure, such as high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, hypercoagulable state, high protein intake, a large number of proteinuria and so on.
The above is the introduction of the causes of chronic renal insufficiency, we must have a certain understanding of it! If you have any questions or suggestions you want to know, you can leave a message for us.
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How Chinese medicine treats kidney failure
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- Identification of acute and chronic renal failure is very important
- Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
- Have chronic kidney failure can live long time
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
- How to restrain the progression of renal failure in nephropathy patients?
- How do patients with renal insufficiency control the high uric acid diet?
- What causes kidney failure?
- How to relieve bone pain in patients with renal failure?
- What should be done to keep away from chronic renal failure?
- Pyelonephritis complications