I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Patients with kidney failure need a low fat diet
Kidney failure is a serious kidney disease, and how to regulate kidney failure is an important content, directly related to the patient's physical condition. Diet is an important aspect of conditioning. Generally should be given to patients with low-fat diet, and to give patients a certain amount of water, not too much, so as not to cause swelling and other phenomena.
1, moderate drinking water. Patients with renal failure can not drink too much, otherwise it will cause some problems. How much water must also be adjusted according to the patient's specific circumstances. If the combination of oliguria, edema, hypertension, heart failure and so on, we must strictly control the amount of water; dialysis patients should also control drinking water, so as not to lead to a large number of liquid accumulation in the body, increased edema, heart failure, or water poisoning. If the amount of urine is above 1000ml, there are edema, hypertension, heart failure and other complications, there is no need to limit water intake.
2, low fat diet. Giving patients a low fat diet is also an important aspect of the disease. The consequence of high fat is the deterioration of the disease. Hyperlipidemia is also one of the factors that contribute to the progression of renal failure, and the regulation of diet is essential at the same time as medication. Reduce the intake of foods rich in saturated fatty acids (such as animal fat, fat pork, chicken skin, etc.) and increase the intake of unsaturated fatty acids (e.g. vegetable oil, fish oil, etc.). Try not to eat or eat less animal offal, you can eat more foods rich in soluble fiber, such as oats, buckwheat, rice bran and so on.
Patients with kidney failure need a low fat diet! Thus, for kidney failure this disease, the daily life of patients in all aspects of the best, some strict control, to avoid improper care and aggravating the disease. Especially in the diet of patients, low-fat diet and adequate drinking water is the most basic requirements.
Patients with renal failure have better diet according to their actual conditions, or consult their doctor, or contact our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How Chinese medicine treats kidney failure
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- Identification of acute and chronic renal failure is very important
- Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
- Have chronic kidney failure can live long time
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
- How to restrain the progression of renal failure in nephropathy patients?
- How do patients with renal insufficiency control the high uric acid diet?
- What causes kidney failure?
- How to relieve bone pain in patients with renal failure?
- What should be done to keep away from chronic renal failure?
- Pyelonephritis complications